By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

@runa216, yes for sure, let me know and i will play the game with u. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Is anyone going to still be playing Ragnarok Odyssey come Tuesday or Wednesday when I get it?

When you get it, that's when we stop playing.

Of course we will.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

deathreaper is the rooms name

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
deathreaper is the rooms name

I'm there but on my own lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

i will create a new one, i waited for 5 mins and no-one came

Around the Network

psvita thread rooms name

M.U.G.E.N said:
Chark said:
outlawauron said:
Aram was a good hire for Sony! Look forward to more his coverage.

I don't think they hired him. I'm pretty sure he works for Atlus. PS Blog is just great about allowing gaming PR people to post their own stuff and manage comments and user relations using the Blog.

Nope, Aram IS in fact working for SCEA now...not Atlus.

next to his name says: "Manager of PR and Sales, ATLUS"

Runa216 said:
Is anyone going to still be playing Ragnarok Odyssey come Tuesday or Wednesday when I get it?

I still say we try and ad-hoc.  See what all that habub is about in Japan.

Heavenly_King said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Chark said:
outlawauron said:
Aram was a good hire for Sony! Look forward to more his coverage.

I don't think they hired him. I'm pretty sure he works for Atlus. PS Blog is just great about allowing gaming PR people to post their own stuff and manage comments and user relations using the Blog.

Nope, Aram IS in fact working for SCEA now...not Atlus.

next to his name says: "Manager of PR and Sales, ATLUS"

I know right? But I looked up his name and he has himself listed as working for SCEA.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Wow! 77 comments and I have only been gone for a day :P. I just picked up Assassin's Creed III: Liberations last night and been playing it ever since. My impressions...

-Graphics are very good for handheld, the faces look stiff but so do the ones on console for that matter. Regardless, its not really a problem with the game being a good distance away from staring in character faces. I haven't experienced any framerate issues or tearing, possibly because I did the update before starting the game.

-Traversing the top of buildings feels.....faster than it was in ACII(the last one I played). That was one of my biggest peeves with the game, he moved like a sloth. Climbing is a breeze with just holding the R1 button and watching her propel herself to the top.

-Liking the Outfit mechanic. Haven't mastered it just yet, I have issue with getting rid of notoriety. Confused about if the Assassin's outfit is perma in yellow?

-The story is very slowly unraveling. A few random missions without explanation to why you are even doing it (except the save slaves missions). I think I feel what they were going for. They wanted to throw players right into the gameplay, so they skipped the beginning explanations and you just have to pick up the motivations via context clues and her mother's diary pages. I am just starting, but I have a feeling the Diary pages are the key to how the whole thing got started.

-Liking the mission structure. Missions are short and sweet. They force your hand in the first few on which outfit you can wear, but then immediately give you one where you can choose. Depending on which one you select, it completely changes the approach you take for the assassination. Also very fond of the extra assignments attached to certain missions. For instance there is one that says kill "this guy" as the main objective, yet to 100% sync the scenario you have to kill the leader with the musket.

-Really liking Aveline. Don't really know too much about her but I like how confident and refined she is. She is very fem-fatale. She quickly transitions from being seductive, to intimidating, to incognito. I fear she might be a tad sociopathic lol.

-So far so good on touch controls. Nothing has felt clunky as of yet. Being able to tap the map and the icons for quick set ups is very nice. Did the "tearing envelope" one and I think its pretty creative to do so, not too much of a hassel at all (as apposed to U:GA's machete meets bamboo touch stuff which I grew to hated). Weapon wheel is definitely the best thing since sliced bread. Really efficient.

So far the verdict is this is a really good game. I can't make a full call till I finish the main story but I am falling for Aveline. I was so bored with Ezio's character, and truely missed Altair. Aveline feels so refreshing. I haven't picked up ACIII yet so I cannot compare to that.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)