By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
and how expensive CAN it be to make a hatsune miku game? Honestly doesn't look like it should take that much unless there's some horrible mismanagement is going on

I think that creating the game isn't that expensive it's only a rythm game, but what really can make the costs that high is the fact that Miku is an expensive Idol plus it's not easy to have 30 Songs in a game.

But in the other hand, this may be just a smart way to prompt people to buy it just in order to have a sequel !

Around the Network
chris212223 said:
leatherhat said:
SnowPrince said:
Persona 4 The Golden Jumps to the USA Pre-orders Charts and lands directly in the 34th place with more than 22K in a week for a total of 42,193 Preorders !!!!
It's going to be big for sure !

One of those is me. Amazing what the special edition was able to do. 

Count me in there as well. =D

It got me to preorder it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

SnowPrince said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
and how expensive CAN it be to make a hatsune miku game? Honestly doesn't look like it should take that much unless there's some horrible mismanagement is going on

I think that creating the game isn't that expensive it's only a rythm game, but what really can make the costs that high is the fact that Miku is an expensive Idol plus it's not easy to have 30 Songs in a game.

But in the other hand, this may be just a smart way to prompt people to buy it just in order to have a sequel !

I see that as likely, that and I think Japanese publishers are use to a certain level of profit from their games and have become too comfortable.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

If Japanese publishers don't respond after seeing those Miku sales, I don't know what will....

chris212223 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
and on TGS lineup.. ZOEHD collection will be playabla for PS3 and not for Vita.. -_- I'm getting bad vibes frmom that game...

And good for SONy, limiting PSP space to only tree titles... so Vita can get more highlights!

Bad vibes like you have a feeling it might not come out for the vita anymore? When it comes out im hoping they have some type of limited edition with it like they did with the metal gear solid hd collection. Also hoping for crossbuy!

I hope not.. but it seems like that...

Casually here is the new trailer from the HD Collection:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i26BS9DfWj0&feature=youtu.be

And great for Miku and Vita on Japan, I hope there's a follow up so Vita can keep the momentum there...

And even greatter for Persona4:golden charting when there's so much time! More than Two  months! Will be biggest release on USA for Vita.. i'm sure...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Here's a shot of zen pinball's Plants vs Zombies table for those that are interested.

I wish the vita screen fared better in sunlight, it was impossible to use yesterday and today at bus stops but was a lifesaver indoors at the doctor's office and emergency room.

ladyumbra said:
I wish the vita screen fared better in sunlight, it was impossible to use yesterday and today at bus stops but was a lifesaver indoors at the doctor's office and emergency room.

yeah, I noticed the same thing.  Couple days ago I was playing Sound Shapes while helping my brother deliver pizzas, and I had a hard time seeing the places I was jumping.  Made it very difficult. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

ladyumbra said:

ER? Is everything ok?

oh and guys apparently you are gonna get some character cards when you pre order All stars at gamestop

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/2012/09/04/playstation-all-stars-cards/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

small44 said:
First Look: Soul Sacrifice Tokyo Game Show Demo

http://andriasang.com/con2li/soul_sacrifice_tgs_demo/

Sony market the hell out of this thing

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share