By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

God of War Collection (God of War 1 and 2) patch available for Remote Play:
http://animetoxin.blogspot.in/2012/09/god-of-war-1-and-2-ps-vita-remote-play.html

Around the Network

Ok so after seeing the sales for Hatsune Miku one thing is for certain

the size of the userbase means jack shit to vita. I mean just wow look at the numbers. And this is without digital numbers where users have a discount as well.....definitely over 160k

If this doesn't convince publishers put some big games on the vita I don't know what will

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Yea I agree MUGEN....maybe this will show capcom that MH could do well on vita. Even though honestly as a fan of the series I really hope Sony can find away to get off relying on MH for big japanese sells. Mainly just don't like how capcom is doing things. I'm not one of those guys that hates that the series is also on Nintendo but I don't like them telling a fan base to just move to where we tell you. ^^ done ranting

kitler53 said:

1) by the time i posted i already found it (thank you google) but thanks for posting anyways.  i went to a walkthough to find it.

2) the digital instruction manual was the inside cover inserted manual.  it lacks a the cases artwork (front and back).

..and i really just game to vent.  what was this, some sort of early DRM experiement?  but the game is good overall.

The game is real life. You'll see what I mean as you keep playing through the series.

I'm guessing you skipped MG1 and 2? lol

Persona 4 The Golden Jumps to the USA Pre-orders Charts and lands directly in the 34th place with more than 22K in a week for a total of 42,193 Preorders !!!!
It's going to be big for sure !

Around the Network
TheKoreanGuy said:
kitler53 said:

1) by the time i posted i already found it (thank you google) but thanks for posting anyways.  i went to a walkthough to find it.

2) the digital instruction manual was the inside cover inserted manual.  it lacks a the cases artwork (front and back).

..and i really just game to vent.  what was this, some sort of early DRM experiement?  but the game is good overall.

The game is real life. You'll see what I mean as you keep playing through the series.

I'm guessing you skipped MG1 and 2? lol

i'll likely go back at some point but for now i haven't purchased the MGS collection. 

new topic - is gravity daze the kind of game i can play for hours and hours and hours?  I'm goiing to be flying to peru in a couple weeks, i'll have like 12 hours of travel time.  i bought (but haven't started) gravity daze.  Should I pick up something else before my trip?

Chark said:
Runa216 said:
Chark said:
Runa216 said:
How did I get a Vita? I wrote erotic fiction for a friend of mine and he gave me the money for it :P

And I just discovered something...apparently when you buy Sound Shapes, you get it on PS3 and on Vita, which I knew, b ut I thought they shared trophies. As it turns out, I can get two of every available trophy! Thing is, I'm torn. I WANT the extra trophy levels since I know for a fact that I can get them (that means 1 more platinum, one more gold, and a whopping 32 silvers), but do I really want to play that game again? I am not going to lie, I did not like the trophy hunt in that game, but having done it I know what's needed and that I can do it in a day or two.

Maybe I'll go back to it later.

Have you tried transferring your save over, it might be retroactive. Instant double plat.

how do you do that from Vita to PS3?  Care to help me?  I'm not very good with technology.  At least not when it comes to discovering shit on my own. 

Just link up your Vita to your PS3, while turned on in the XMB, and use content manager on your Vita. Choose the Vita ---> PS3 option and you should be able to find your save data from there.

I can't find the save data, I tried copying only to copy the WHOLE file, all 963 megs of it. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

SnowPrince said:
Persona 4 The Golden Jumps to the USA Pre-orders Charts and lands directly in the 34th place with more than 22K in a week for a total of 42,193 Preorders !!!!

That's some good news for sure. Hopefully it can crack 100k first week.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

SnowPrince said:

With Monster Hunter exeption what it the best selling rpg in USA in PSP?

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

small44 said:
SnowPrince said:

With Monster Hunter exeption what it the best selling rpg in USA in PSP?

RPG?

I'm sure games like Crisis Core must have sold the most

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!