By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
Ok so after seeing the sales for Hatsune Miku one thing is for certain

the size of the userbase means jack shit to vita. I mean just wow look at the numbers. And this is without digital numbers where users have a discount as well.....definitely over 160k

If this doesn't convince publishers put some big games on the vita I don't know what will

Though companies rarely provide digital sales figures for PS Vita titles, a spokesperson for the series disclosed that Hatsune Miku's downloadable version sold about 10 percent as much as the retail release (16,000 copies), according to a report from Andriasang.

That spokesperson, however, also mentioned that based on current sales trends for the game, it would be difficult to create a sequel due to Hatsune Miku's high development costs. While they never released in the U.S., the Hatsune Miku games were some of the most popular on PSP in Japan.   :(

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/177181/PS_Vita_sales_surge_in_Japan_thanks_to_Sega_rhythm_game.php

Around the Network

First Look: Soul Sacrifice Tokyo Game Show Demo

http://andriasang.com/con2li/soul_sacrifice_tgs_demo/

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

ivanpgcs said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

the size of the userbase means jack shit to vita. I mean just wow look at the numbers. And this is without digital numbers where users have a discount as well.....definitely over 160k

If this doesn't convince publishers put some big games on the vita I don't know what will

Though companies rarely provide digital sales figures for PS Vita titles, a spokesperson for the series disclosed that Hatsune Miku's downloadable version sold about 10 percent as much as the retail release (16,000 copies), according to a report from Andriasang.

That spokesperson, however, also mentioned that based on current sales trends for the game, it would be difficult to create a sequel due to Hatsune Miku's high development costs. While they never released in the U.S., the Hatsune Miku games were some of the most popular on PSP in Japan.   :(

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/177181/PS_Vita_sales_surge_in_Japan_thanks_to_Sega_rhythm_game.php

ok wtf!? so basically over 160k first week sales and they are still not satisfied? Hatsune Miku's high cost in making? R THEY FUCKING KIDDING ME?

0_O what kind of BS is this

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

SnowPrince said:
Persona 4 The Golden Jumps to the USA Pre-orders Charts and lands directly in the 34th place with more than 22K in a week for a total of 42,193 Preorders !!!!
It's going to be big for sure !

One of those is me. Amazing what the special edition was able to do. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

ivanpgcs said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

This has to be a bluff. The best selling Project diva is at 400k after two years. 

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

I'm happy to see that Persona 4: The Golden has made its way into the top 50 of pre-orders in the USA. That is a good sign for a decent boost in not only software sales, but I would imagine that it is drumming up some strong mind share for the system.

and how expensive CAN it be to make a hatsune miku game? Honestly doesn't look like it should take that much unless there's some horrible mismanagement is going on

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

DemoniOtaku said:
and on TGS lineup.. ZOEHD collection will be playabla for PS3 and not for Vita.. -_- I'm getting bad vibes frmom that game...

And good for SONy, limiting PSP space to only tree titles... so Vita can get more highlights!

Bad vibes like you have a feeling it might not come out for the vita anymore? When it comes out im hoping they have some type of limited edition with it like they did with the metal gear solid hd collection. Also hoping for crossbuy!

BasilZero said:
kitler53 said:
time for me to complain.

MGS has been damn good so far but wtf @ having to check the back of the CD cover for meryl's codec. i bought the digital version bitches. i ain't got no CD to check the back of..

Wow that sucks, is it a specific code for the exact game you have (kinda like a registration code) or is it a generic pre-made code which can be found through a walkthrough/FAQ guide? 

Either ways , that is annoying xD.

Edit: Maybe there is something on the digital instructional booklet (Do digital games come with those anymore?)?

If you check the digital manual that comes in the digital game, there's a page with all the codecs.  Meryl's is included.   Plus it's on the last page of the digital manual.

leatherhat said:
SnowPrince said:
Persona 4 The Golden Jumps to the USA Pre-orders Charts and lands directly in the 34th place with more than 22K in a week for a total of 42,193 Preorders !!!!
It's going to be big for sure !

One of those is me. Amazing what the special edition was able to do. 

Count me in there as well. =D