By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

time for me to complain.

MGS has been damn good so far but wtf @ having to check the back of the CD cover for meryl's codec. i bought the digital version bitches. i ain't got no CD to check the back of..

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
time for me to complain.

MGS has been damn good so far but wtf @ having to check the back of the CD cover for meryl's codec. i bought the digital version bitches. i ain't got no CD to check the back of..

4 ≈ One

:) pretty happy with this. Wonder how long it will last. Come at me!

BasilZero said:
kitler53 said:
time for me to complain.

Wow that sucks, is it a specific code for the exact game you have (kinda like a registration code) or is it a generic pre-made code which can be found through a walkthrough/FAQ guide? 

Either ways , that is annoying xD.

Edit: Maybe there is something on the digital instructional booklet (Do digital games come with those anymore?)?

Just checked and yes, PSOne games from the store do have instruction manuals you can access anytime. The code should be the last page.since it says the back of the CD cover.

EDIT: In case anyone doesn't know, when you go to launch a game on the Vita you open that game's Live Area page. At the top you'll see an internet search option, a refresh option (Vita games only), an update option (if there is a patch available for your game. This option doesn't go away if it's a PSP game it seems, though), and a pink book with a question mark. The pink book is the user manual.

4 ≈ One

BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I personally find Monhun gameplay to be boring...hence why I look forward to Ragnarok and Soul Sacrifice cuz the gameplay looks much much faster and fun

and I have never got into pinball games :S maybe I should check it out

Yep that was one of my complaints as well, it was just too boring when I last played it but you never know man, it is a seller no doubt, dem asianz crazeh people when it comes to grinding/heavy customization games, I should know considering the fact I've played with a few on some MMORPGs (such as Ragnarok Online) and RTS games like DOTA2/LoL/StarCraft.

nah! Not all of us are like that. Just thoz who haz no lifez! Lol! 

Either that or dey be grinding to forge dat sexy armor which shows a lot of cleavage ahaha

But seriously, thats true..I have been able to play about 25 or so online games on ragnarok odyssey and  about 70% of those were with female characters despite most if not all of them being guys

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
BasilZero said:
kitler53 said:
time for me to complain.

Wow that sucks, is it a specific code for the exact game you have (kinda like a registration code) or is it a generic pre-made code which can be found through a walkthrough/FAQ guide? 

Either ways , that is annoying xD.

Edit: Maybe there is something on the digital instructional booklet (Do digital games come with those anymore?)?

Just checked and yes, PSOne games from the store do have instruction manuals you can access anytime. The code should be the last page.since it says the back of the CD cover.

EDIT: In case anyone doesn't know, when you go to launch a game on the Vita you open that game's Live Area page. At the top you'll see an internet search option, a refresh option (Vita games only), an update option (if there is a patch available for your game. This option doesn't go away if it's a PSP game it seems, though), and a pink book with a question mark. The pink book is the user manual.

1) by the time i posted i already found it (thank you google) but thanks for posting anyways.  i went to a walkthough to find it.

2) the digital instruction manual was the inside cover inserted manual.  it lacks a the cases artwork (front and back).

..and i really just game to vent.  what was this, some sort of early DRM experiement?  but the game is good overall.

Monster Hunter for Vita? Not impossible!
-------------------------
Capcom's large scale online Monster Hunter game Monster Hunter Frontier has been limited to PC and Xbox 360 until now. That could at long last be changing, though.

This week's Famitsu has a report on Monster Hunter Frontier G, the Frontier update that was announced late last week. According to Sinobi, who gets Famitsu in advance, the magazine has word that Capcom is looking positively at the possibility of bringing the game to other platforms as well.

via http://andriasang.com/con2kx/monster_hunter_frontier/

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

kitler53 said:

what was this, some sort of early DRM experiement?  but the game is good overall.

No, if you take too long without calling her the frequency will be automatically added to your codec menu.

Kojima was just having some fun. The game features some really genius ideas and pranks.....man i miss the old days.

Glad you like it. MGS is may favorite in the series....probably may favorite game ever.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Gehirnkrampf said:
Monster Hunter for Vita? Not impossible!
-------------------------
Capcom's large scale online Monster Hunter game Monster Hunter Frontier has been limited to PC and Xbox 360 until now. That could at long last be changing, though.

This week's Famitsu has a report on Monster Hunter Frontier G, the Frontier update that was announced late last week. According to Sinobi, who gets Famitsu in advance, the magazine has word that Capcom is looking positively at the possibility of bringing the game to other platforms as well.

via http://andriasang.com/con2kx/monster_hunter_frontier/

Probably PS3/WiiU. They want the PSP MH fanbase to switch to 3DS, they wont release any MH game on the Vita anytime soon imo.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Damn it all I was about to download Patapon 3 but I needed 10 more bucks %#$*&@]

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share