By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
leatherhat said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
leatherhat said:

Awesome as that would be we should probably wait for sega to actually announce it before we worry about it coming west

Well I was thinking about VC3.....

F U SEGA!

That will never come, unless they make some sort of HD collection for the series

I wish someone would at least do a kick starter....it will hit the mark real real fast too

lol checked XSeed and they have a thread that's still going about the game

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
leatherhat said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
leatherhat said:

Awesome as that would be we should probably wait for sega to actually announce it before we worry about it coming west

F U SEGA!

That will never come, unless they make some sort of HD collection for the series

I wish someone would at least do a kick starter....it will hit the mark real real fast too

BELIEVE

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
leatherhat said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
leatherhat said:

F U SEGA!

BELIEVE

Every day..with bitter tears :(

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

nooo idea :S Last we heard there were some big changes (think the team who was making it changed too or something)..they must be keeping it for next year now

it has potential...so hopefully it will turn out great

and btw is it just me or is FFX not in the TGS line up? :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
nooo idea :S Last we heard there were some big changes (think the team who was making it changed too or something)..they must be keeping it for next year now

Isn't the line up just for games they will have on the show floor? Dosn't mean they wont show it.

Around the Network
Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Isn't the line up just for games they will have on the show floor? Dosn't mean they wont show it.

yeah good point

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

yeah good point

I think they have a few aces up their sleeves, we'll just have to wait. Considering it's Japan I hope one is Monster Hunte.

r.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

13K!!!!!!

and yea a MonHun will do wonders for the system

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

13 K and still going! This tread blows up around events and new games announcements.

lol yeah..this blew up at gamescom...now slowed down a bit...just in time for TGS!

my hope is that, like GamesCom, TGS will be a very promising and joyful event for us Vita owners :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!