By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
SunofKratos said:
My guess on Tokio Game show

Gran Turismo Vita anouncement
Soul Sacrifice- more infos and Japan release Date, plus Bundle anouncement
Kingdom hearts HD Collection anounced for PS3, X Box 360 and Vita
New Infos and videos for Final Fantasy X
Little Big Planet Vita Trailer
Valkyria 4 Vita anouncement

I DON'T WANT VALKYRIA 4 FOR VITA!.. NOT YET!.. I WANT VALKYRIA3 FIRST! GODDAMN SEGA!!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

and on TGS lineup.. ZOEHD collection will be playabla for PS3 and not for Vita.. -_- I'm getting bad vibes frmom that game...

And good for SONy, limiting PSP space to only tree titles... so Vita can get more highlights!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Treasure Park!!!!!!!

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Just down loaded treasure park and zen pinball 2, both free!

Imagine if we have another huge GAF leak from the European beta of All-Stars lol

LET'S GO KNICKS

Around the Network

And just bought the Avengers pack on Zen Pinball, will use it a lot :D

LET'S GO KNICKS

Damn, i thought you would get at least 1 table for free... :(

Downloaded the plants vs Zombies table. It was 2 bucks figured it was worth a try. How many tables come in a pack? They are 9 dollars...

I personally find Monhun gameplay to be boring...hence why I look forward to Ragnarok and Soul Sacrifice cuz the gameplay looks much much faster and fun

and I have never got into pinball games :S maybe I should check it out

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
I personally find Monhun gameplay to be boring...hence why I look forward to Ragnarok and Soul Sacrifice cuz the gameplay looks much much faster and fun

and I have never got into pinball games :S maybe I should check it out

Check it out for sure, The download is free but the table demos are short. The plants vs zombies table is fun. Is it wrong that i like the pin ball table better than the game? Besides it's only a couple of bucks so it wont break the bank if you looking just to try something out.