By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Slaming head on wall!

3 away from the top ten... Really? FML.

Did i mention i love the vita?

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
I can imagine myself taking so many pics as well when playing games on the Vita *_*

Oh you will, and it will be glorious! Convince you to buy one yet? ;)

BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
BasilZero said:
I can imagine myself taking so many pics as well when playing games on the Vita *_*

Oh I've been convinced to buy one since day 1, I just need the funds for it to get it and the time to play the games ;(.

I'm planning to get a Vita in the future for sure, but some other things need to come first (work+school ;p).

Arn't  you the one the made the thread about your sister coming to the states and you wanted to buy a 3ds or a vita?

Mmmfishtacos said:
BasilZero said:

He is already convinced, but he just need to find the moneya 

BTW how do you take the pictures

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Japanese publishers are expecting the console to sell on its own, without any games. They are expecting a surge in sales in order to develop games for it, but without games HOW THE FUCK that will happen? Are they really so stupid?

I dont get it why at least they dont port every 3DS game they develop to the PSVITA, they would just spend some 30k (or even less, I dont know) dollars in porting the game but they would get a lot more money from the combination of sales from both versions. I just dont understand Japanese developers.

When it is a matter of consoles every game is multiplat, but when it comes to handhelds they dont give a damn about the VITA...WHEN IT IS SELLING BETTER THE THE 360 IN JAPAN!!! If a 360 version make them earn some money, then a VITA version will make them have even more!!! Or they hate money? I DONT UNDERSTAND!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!! >_

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
BasilZero said:

Oh I've been convinced to buy one since day 1, I just need the funds for it to get it and the time to play the games ;(.

I'm planning to get a Vita in the future for sure, but some other things need to come first (work+school ;p).

Arn't  you the one the made the thread about your sister coming to the states and you wanted to buy a 3ds or a vita?

What....I already live in the US o.O. 

The person you are talking about is Pezus XD

Damn.. my bad.

SnakeDrake said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
BasilZero said:

He is already convinced, but he just need to find the moneya 

BTW how do you take the pictures

Press the home and start button at the same time. It would be nice if they add a photo button in a revision but this works well.

Heavenly_King said:
Japanese publishers are expecting the console to sell on its own, without any games. They are expecting a surge in sales in order to develop games for it, but without games HOW THE FUCK that will happen? Are they really so stupid?

I dont get it why at least they dont port every 3DS game they develop to the PSVITA, they would just spend some 30k (or even less, I dont know) dollars in porting the game but they would get a lot more money from the combination of sales from both versions. I just dont understand Japanese developers.

When it is a matter of consoles every game is multiplat, but when it comes to handhelds they dont give a damn about the VITA...WHEN IT IS SELLING BETTER THE THE 360 IN JAPAN!!! If a 360 version make them earn some money, then a VITA version will make them have even more!!! Or they hate money? I DONT UNDERSTAND!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!! >_<

Reminds me of this commercial. Just imagine the little girl as Japanese developers.

http://youtu.be/rOQdK-5pJ1o

BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
BasilZero said:

What....I already live in the US o.O. 

The person you are talking about is Pezus XD

Damn.. my bad.

No worries! I just wish I had the funds to buy both a 3DS and a Vita now, so many games I wanna get, so little monies ;(

And next gen is about to start! Money is going to be tight.

BasilZero said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
BasilZero said:

No worries! I just wish I had the funds to buy both a 3DS and a Vita now, so many games I wanna get, so little monies ;(

And next gen is about to start! Money is going to be tight.

Yep that doesnt help either....it took me 5 years just to get a PS3 D:

I traded my 360 for one in the first few months.  It's cool to see it change over the years into what it is today, but really mid gen is usually the best time to buy anyway, there's a lot of games that can be had for 20 and under and you don't have to put up with all the haters hating when they don't even own one. lol kinda like the vita!