By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3: Nintendo WINS!

Nintendo was the worst of all

After 6 years they decided to join the current gen...thats innovation

Now you will play MW, AC, Battlefield all in great HD...Thats right HD!!!!

Around the Network

Nintendo didn't win they came in 2nd for me.

The wii U was a big failure for me. No exclusive games shown and everything they did is coming to consoles I allready have so why should I care about it.

radiantshadow92 said:
Who showed the games again? Thats right, Sony. Sony wins. I could care less about hardware, time has proven, its all about the games.

This begs the question: How much less could you care?

Nintendo showed plenty more new games than Sony did, by the way.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
radiantshadow92 said:
Who showed the games again? Thats right, Sony. Sony wins. I could care less about hardware, time has proven, its all about the games.

This begs the question: How much less could you care?

Nintendo showed plenty more new games than Sony did, by the way.

Most of those are not exclusive though.

Anyway, Nintendo did win. It is Nintendo's products that everyone is talking about now, and everyone will still be talking about a week from now, Whereas talk of Sony products is already barely a whisper, and Microsoft talk is non-existent.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

It's true that everyone has his/her own opinion and everyone will not like only one thing. That's why I will never knock anyone's opinion but I have read a lot of comments (G4TV,Gamespot,IGN...) and most just don't make sense. I love what Nintendo showed at E3 and the fact is I will being buying the Wii-U. I am not worried about playstation 4/Xbox 720 cause when the time comes I may buy too. There is no need to express you don't like Nintendo's console, console name or controller. You most likey didn't like the Wii either and thats ok. Nintendo's Wii leads the console hardwares by (30) Thirty Million plus. So your personal opinion don't mean much or nothing. Because the console of your personal choice didn't make a controller like the Wii-U it's big,bulky and stupid. Don't release so much hate in the world. What Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo need to do is get together and make online so you can battle your anger out at Nintendo that way while still showing love for your console. Don't talk so much hate. And I also think Nintendo won E3's press conference.

Well Picking Up any news paper today.

Huge Page for Wii - U and nintendo.

Small article on Vita and was Microsoft at the E3 at all?

I do not think we need to compare Nintendo to the others, they have just gives us everything we will looking or waiting for, adding an i-pad like remote that will allow us to go much further than gaming, i think it is just genius.

I mean, playing from Tv to your bed, still playing whilst watching Tv, chatting, sharing video and more!!!

GREAT!

Great Great Nintendo.

To all of you not interested in buying Wii U as not exclusive game or what so ever, I guess it is good no? You will save much more money than me as I will buy everything out of Wii-U.

Switch!!!

If Nintendo won then it was by default. Nothing to get over exited about imo.

not for me, but everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as they recognize that it's just that, their own opinion and not a fact.

There Drop in share price post Conference, would tell me they certainly didn't win.