By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does anybody not like the nintendo wii

Those that hate a particular console, may only "want" to hate it, but don't actually hate it, for they may have never played it.

Around the Network

I hate the wii. At first I liked it and it was a lot of fun, but after I pulled a muscle playing tennis on wii sports I started to dislike it. Also The controls being very sensitive made it hard to play bowling. I prefer playing real sports than playing sports games on video game consoles whether for fun or exercise.

Love is whats most important.

^^^LOL......You do know you dont have to get that "into" the game right. Baseball and tennis can be played from the couch. If ur pullin muscles playing video games, I doubt you do many real sports.

Where did this new"toy" bullshit come from? Like PS3 and 360 aren't toys to be played with? What do you do, stare at the games all day? I guess graphics are becoming the most important factor.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

i dislike a ps3

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
i dislike a ps3

Lies. Everyone loves the Playstation brand. More than 200,000,000 people can't be wrong. 

fazz said:
ctk495 said:
i dislike a ps3

Lies. Everyone loves the Playstation brand. More than 200,000,000 people can't be wrong. 

fazz i was kidding i own a ps1 and a ps2

WII = WIN and who doesn't like WIN?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Certain people just have to say they hate something that the majority loves. It's the only way they can feel special.

darendt said:
Kasz216 said:
leo-j said:
Dont fall for the hype, I hate it more than I hate my worst enemy.

and you used to say you liked it. A lot of people will hate the wii though, for the same reason a lot of people hated the bulls when they had MJ, the Yankees, always or the lakers when they had Shaq and Kobe. So many people hated Shaq and Kobe in LA, but he moves to Miami and everyone loves shaq. I'm not saying there arn't people who don't actually dislike the console, but when your at the top of the hill there are going to be plenty of people who hate you just to hate you. Hell look at the people who are glad the PS3 failed because of the PS2 Or the people who hate the 360 because they hate microsoft for being so big. World is just filled with a lot of haters. Wii will likely have the most because it's the most popular.

So the PS3 having sold more than the 360 in its first year, at a higher price point and a handfull of games is a failure? Not quite. It sold less than the Wii for sure, but look at the price difference, and the fact they played up on the new Wii-mote in all of there advertising. Something the PS3 did none of.......advertise. Now with the price being lower, the games being out with a lot more anticipated games in 08, the PS3 will do fine.

PS3 was supposed to be a continuation of PS2. It was supposed to be the one with the Wii like sales, the first 5 million were supposed to sell without any games just because people would want the next of the playstation brand. This didn't happen, so yeah... it's a failure. Success is all relative. If the Yankees make the playoffs but don't win the world series they're considered a failure, if the Royals arn't in last place they're a success. If you arn't american, replace the yankees with Brazil, playoffs with world cup and royals with Ivory Coast.