By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
J-Baum said:
9:25 here....maybe they wait til their conference so they can give us something else? Wishful thinking.....

I'm still hoping for a 2p.m. update here in Japan. (26 minutes to go...)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network
manuel said:
J-Baum said:
9:25 here....maybe they wait til their conference so they can give us something else? Wishful thinking.....

I'm still hoping for a 2p.m. update here in Japan. (26 minutes to go...)

its working for me try it

apparently it is live now, go check it out.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Hot damn is the update slow, but you're right, it's going . . . kind of.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

downloading right now :D

Systems I Own: PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, 3DS, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, Dreamcast, Genesis/Sega CD, Atari 2600, Atari Jaguar, Game Boy, GB Advance, Game Gear, Intellivision, PC, Xbox, Sega Saturn, Virtual Boy

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
Its working guys go go go!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I beat the blue light. :P

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow, though... >_>

Everything works downloading excitebike now. The browser is kinda week though idk lol.

Im updating now. Its happening quite slowly.

Melbourne, Australia here.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

yes finally, lets see how much time it takes I want to try the new online system

downloading it right now! about time!!