By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think someone left the offices at Nintendo and forgot to flip the switch. Nintendo seems to have a rather... weird... definition of evening. Sorry Nintendo, but it's now night, you've missed evening. And I want my damned update!

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

My brother is also waiting for this update, it seems we will get it later tonight or tomorrow morning just before their E3 conference...but don´t take my word for granted i´m just guessing. ( and it is a pretty obvious kind of guess).

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

dunno001 said:
I think someone left the offices at Nintendo and forgot to flip the switch.

Uh-oh...

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Nintendo official Facebook page says 'Hold tight guys, the system update is coming soon and we will let you know as soon as it is available!" about an hour ago....

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

Tizona said:
Nintendo official Facebook page says 'Hold tight guys, the system update is coming soon and we will let you know as soon as it is available!" about an hour ago....

Thanks for that, i was about to give it a shot since it's after midnight and technically the 7th, now i'll just wait

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Tizona said:

Thanks for that, i was about to give it a shot since it's after midnight and technically the 7th, now i'll just wait

No problem. I'm probably gonna down one more drink and then go to bed. No big deal, as long as it's there in the morning.

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

This is absurd, I've been waiting all day to break into that damn eShop and get my Excite Bike. I guess this means Nintendo's conference tomorrow will start Wednesday or Thursday. Just gonna be a empty stage where Nintendo thinks they can set a schedule for something, and then leave people waiting all damn day with no word on what's happening.

Ugh. 12:21 here and still no update. This is driving me crazy.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

9:25 here....maybe they wait til their conference so they can give us something else? Wishful thinking.....

Systems I Own: PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, 3DS, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, Dreamcast, Genesis/Sega CD, Atari 2600, Atari Jaguar, Game Boy, GB Advance, Game Gear, Intellivision, PC, Xbox, Sega Saturn, Virtual Boy

Its working guys go go go!!!!!!!!!!