By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS system update

Yeah, I can't even open the shop anymore.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
ramuji said:
OMG. Transferring data from DSi to 3DS ... I think I'm going to be overwhelmed by the cuteness.

It is the best progress screen ever, and I mean ever. Right now it is moving Game and Watch Donkey King, which makes me long for a proper 4 level version of Donkey Kong as a 3D classic (and DK Jr, though the NES version of that is complete as far as I know so a straight 3D update is all I'm asking).

Edit - I think Nintendo's servers canna take much more of this. Keeping the shop running under this strain appears to be impossible.

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
manuel said:
I want to buy SML on the VC, but I get errors over errors.
If that's the future with digital distribution, then no thanks. :(

Just wait a bit. I remember trying to access the Shop Channel on Wii's launch day and having all sorts of problems, doubtless the same thing's going on here

I'm downloading as i type this. Thank heavens for multiple internet connections per room in college

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I downloaded it without problems a few minutes later.
And already beat it. Took only about 25-30 minutes. It's a lot shorter than I remember. :D

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

manuel said:
I downloaded it without problems a few minutes later.
And already beat it. Took only about 25-30 minutes. It's a lot shorter than I remember. :D

HA!

"Hurry up update, I want my SML!.....beat it. "

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME