By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is anyone actually buying Kinect Star Wars?

Seriously would you buy Kinect Star Wars?

Love everything star wars... 21 13.13%

Meh maybe 24 15.00%

If it gets higher than a 5.... 12 7.50%

HELL no this is poo poo 79 49.38%

WTF is wrong with that fish!? 24 15.00%

Total:160
d21lewis said:
blkfish92 said:
d21lewis said:
I'm gonna buy it. Then I'm gonna tell some Jawas to take their robes off using Jedi Mind Control .....

Ya that'll be a feature lmao

"Kinect.  You are the (Jedi Mind) controller."

--That's what they meant, right?

This looks awsome!!!

Oh wait it's kinect... and the e3 demo looked like poo.

Moderated - Kantor

Around the Network

If I had a Kinect, I would problably get it.

Above: still the best game of the year.

BUMP, I love moderators almost as much as Kinect Star Wars.

I thought this might be Kinect's defining title but after seeing the E3 demo I was seriously underwhelmed. Right now, its more likely I'll get Kinect Sports 2 over this if I find myself with some leftover christmas money and the games end up in the bargain bin.

SecondWar said:
I thought this might be Kinect's defining title but after seeing the E3 demo I was seriously underwheled. Right now, its more likely I'll get Kinect Sports 2 over this if I find myself with some leftover christmas money as the game in the bargain bin.

Agreed that kinect sports looks better.

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:

Wow... you really have no class at all when dealing with things do you.  If I were the moderators, after seeing what you've been posting on people's walls and in that complaint thread, I'd permaban you.

You are being rude and handling this situation entirely wrong if you wish to continue to enjoy VGChartz...

So, guys whom is buying Kinect Star Wars? I still say it needs to be destroyed in a very meaningful way, but there would probably be some sort of quandary in the way sadly.

nightsurge said:
blkfish92 said:

Wow... you really have no class at all when dealing with things do you.  If I were the moderators, after seeing what you've been posting on people's walls and in that complaint thread, I'd permaban you.

You are being rude and handling this situation entirely wrong if you wish to continue to enjoy VGChartz...

Is that so, I simply complimented the moderators. I like them just as much as Kinect Star Wars so far, hopefully Kinect Star Wars will achieve some great scores amoungst well known gaming websites such as, ign or gametrailers.

blkfish92 said:
nightsurge said:
blkfish92 said:

Is that so, I simply complimented the moderators. I like them just as much as Kinect Star Wars so far, hopefully Kinect Star Wars will achieve some great scores amoungst well known gaming websites such as, ign or gametrailers.

You really don't hide your condescending tone very well at all... but I will stop so I don't derail the thread. This matter will be handled shortly with the mods.

nightsurge said:
blkfish92 said:
nightsurge said:
blkfish92 said:

You really don't hide your condescending tone very well at all... but I will stop so I don't derail the thread. This matter will be handled shortly with the mods.

I don't understand, you can't have a tone on an internet forum, maybe if I capitalized some words, but I didn't in that statement, and I would appreciate it if you stayed on topic bro as this thread is about buying kinect Star Wars.