By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is anyone actually buying Kinect Star Wars?

Seriously would you buy Kinect Star Wars?

Love everything star wars... 21 13.13%

Meh maybe 24 15.00%

If it gets higher than a 5.... 12 7.50%

HELL no this is poo poo 79 49.38%

WTF is wrong with that fish!? 24 15.00%

Total:160

Honestly Kinect star wars has to be the crappyest pile of poo microsoft displayed, I'd rather buy kinect disney than star wars steaming pile of dirty poo poo.

I understand not to neccessarily judge a game so quickly, but by the gods what the hell were they thinking!! If you don't know what I'm talking about for the love of god go look at the gameplay...All I saw when I saw it was a giant pile of poo or like a really ugly fish or the sort...

^ And yes that is in fact a fish

Oh and if you actually thought kinect star wars looked good then by all means evaluate yourself, I'm very interested in your opinions.

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:

Honestly Kinect star wars has to be the crappyest pile of poo microsoft displayed, I'd rather buy kinect disney than star wars steaming pile of dirty poo poo.

I understand not to neccessarily judge a game so quickly, but by the gods what the hell were they thinking!! If you don't know what I'm talking about for the love of god go look at the gameplay...All I saw when I saw it was a giant pile of poo or like a really ugly fish or the sort...

^ And yes that is in fact a fish

Oh and if you actually thought kinect star wars looked good then by all means evaluate yourself, I'm very interested in your opinions.

^ That's what I meant.

I'll see what the score is, Kinect isn't too much in the UK, if its good and so are other titles, I might buy it

EDIT

actually if its anything but terrible, I'll buy this title (if I already have Kinect)

TeddostheFireKing said:

I'll see what the score is, Kinect isn't too much in the UK, if its good and so are other titles, I might buy it

EDIT

actually if its anything but terrible, I'll buy this title (if I already have Kinect)

It disturbes me that you would buy it...

I still dont understand the negative reaction. Want to hear more about force powers, because I always thought that is what Kinect and Star Wars would be what is exciting. As for lightsaber battles what made them awesome in Star Wars is the actobatics which we arent going to do in our living rooms anyway. So lightsaber battles simply become sword fights.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network

Thats a completely shitty poll.

Here's my answer (and it should be in the poll) 

If it is good I will give it a try it.

yo_john117 said:

Dude that kinect star wars looked extremely glitchy and just plain old god awful...

Bad options. There is no option for Yes without sounding like a crazy Star Wars freak...

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
Bad options. There is no option for Yes without sounding like a crazy Star Wars freak...

Oh lol, I thought only star wars fans would be interested, the game doesn't look very great, which is sad because as a star wars game where you can "control you're movements" sounds promising as star wars offers fast awesome light saber battles, yet the kinect game just looked so slow paced.

blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:

Dude that kinect star wars looked extremely glitchy and just plain old god awful...

>_> Yes cause we both know its coming out tomorrow right?

It didn't look all that great to me but if its good then I will give it a try.