By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is anyone actually buying Kinect Star Wars?

Seriously would you buy Kinect Star Wars?

Love everything star wars... 21 13.13%

Meh maybe 24 15.00%

If it gets higher than a 5.... 12 7.50%

HELL no this is poo poo 79 49.38%

WTF is wrong with that fish!? 24 15.00%

Total:160
d21lewis said:
Two million sold. Quote me on this.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.
Around the Network
welshbloke said:
d21lewis said:
Two million sold. Quote me on this.

Uh oh......somebody quoted me on this.  :(

@d21lewis
It is actually extremely easy to quote you but unfortunately I cannot comment that bit is still broken for IE9 dunno who to blame so gonna blame the lollypop lady outside my kids school.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

I really want to see this game destroyed, someone should make a destruction vid when this abomination comes out =D

blkfish92 said:
d21lewis said:
I'm gonna buy it. Then I'm gonna tell some Jawas to take their robes off using Jedi Mind Control .....

Ya that'll be a feature lmao

"Kinect.  You are the (Jedi Mind) controller."

--That's what they meant, right?

Around the Network

I still really dont understand the hate on this.

Is it that currently the game has some lag?
Is it because the on foot parts look like they are on rails?

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

thx1139 said:
I still really dont understand the hate on this.

Is it that currently the game has some lag?
Is it because the on foot parts look like they are on rails?

It is because it is a kinect game.

Yes, I saw the E3-Show and I saw the bad parts.

blkfish92 said:
Michael-5 said:
Bad options. There is no option for Yes without sounding like a crazy Star Wars freak...

Oh lol, I thought only star wars fans would be interested, the game doesn't look very great, which is sad because as a star wars game where you can "control you're movements" sounds promising as star wars offers fast awesome light saber battles, yet the kinect game just looked so slow paced.

That's why you don't make a poll based only on your opinion of something. 

On GT Motion on Gametrailers the host had this game as her number 2 pick for best motion game at E3.   It didn't look great to me but it's not out for a while and there are segments they didn't show like the pod racing. 

I'll buy it if the reviews are decent since I know the kids will like playing it.

daroamer said:
blkfish92 said:
Michael-5 said:
Bad options. There is no option for Yes without sounding like a crazy Star Wars freak...

Oh lol, I thought only star wars fans would be interested, the game doesn't look very great, which is sad because as a star wars game where you can "control you're movements" sounds promising as star wars offers fast awesome light saber battles, yet the kinect game just looked so slow paced.

On GT Motion on Gametrailers the host had this game as her number 2 pick for best motion game at E3.   It didn't look great to me but it's not out for a while and there are segments they didn't show like the pod racing. 

I'll buy it if the reviews are decent since I know the kids will like playing it.

A thing I have mentioned b4 is that it is the Force powers and implementation of the Force powers that will make or break a Star Wars motion game. It isnt the lightsaber battles, because what makes the lightsaber battles cool in the movies is the Force powers and the acrobatics. Now they arent going to have you doing backflips and all that sort of stuff so it comes down to Force powers. Otherwise what is the difference between a lightsaber battle and any other sword fight?

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

thx1139 said:
daroamer said:
blkfish92 said:
Michael-5 said:

A thing I have mentioned b4 is that it is the Force powers and implementation of the Force powers that will make or break a Star Wars motion game. It isnt the lightsaber battles, because what makes the lightsaber battles cool in the movies is the Force powers and the acrobatics. Now they arent going to have you doing backflips and all that sort of stuff so it comes down to Force powers. Otherwise what is the difference between a lightsaber battle and any other sword fight?

True and if Child Of Eden is any indication it could great fun to play with force powers.  CoE totally feels like you're playing using the force.  Awesome game.