By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - We Need A "Like" Button for Comments! Come on VgChartz What Do You Think?

So What Do You Think About the "Like" Button?

Hell yeah!!!! Gives great... 29 50.88%

Maybe could be pretty cool. 10 17.54%

No Way, I wouldn't use it. 10 17.54%

Only if there's a "... 8 14.04%

Total:57
trasharmdsister12 said:
Liked

^ I like that comment.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
I'm happy to report this feature is coming (for news articles and such) but it will be a thumbs up and down system. Hope that's alright with you folks. :)

Boooooo at the thumbs down! I want to feel loved, not disliked!

naznatips said:
I'm happy to report this feature is coming (for news articles and such) but it will be a thumbs up and down system. Hope that's alright with you folks. :)

I do not think a thumbs down is good for encourging conversation and giving true opinions.

chocoloco said:
naznatips said:

I do not think a thumbs down is good for encourging conversation and giving true opinions.

My own personal opinion for why I think it shouldn't be there, is because it would cause petty bickering, like it does on certain other websites.

Sticking to the simply "Like" system, you get a simple and well... Happy forum

Carl2291 said:
chocoloco said:
naznatips said:

My own personal opinion for why I think it shouldn't be there, is because it would cause petty bickering, like it does on certain other websites.

Yeah, I think many people are tired of constant arguing and there is no reason to add fuel to an already out of control fire.

Around the Network
naznatips said:

chocoloco said:
Carl2291 said:
chocoloco said:
naznatips said:

Yeah, I think many people are tired of constant arguing and there is no reason to add fuel to an already out of control fire.

I don't think thumbs down really makes arguments any worse. It might make people think twice about trolling, however, to know that they'll be marked for it by the users pretty quickly. 

only if theres not a dislike buttion

because its so stupid fanboys just dislike anything that they dont agree on

DO WANT.

And a dislike button as well!

I'm certainly up for this.

I, for one, am addicted to Like Buttons on Facebook and there would be a lot of posts that I would 'like' here.

Please make this feature a part of Gamrconnect and not just the news feed