By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Sony Thread

Can't wait for 3rd Party NGP announcements, price date, release strategy etc

Guys remember the 3DS launch threads etc and how PSP2 was meant to be DEAD ON ARRIVAL

How a few months can change things....NGP has devs raving about it and its looking very good for it right now!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I will definetely watch Sony's conference and the Gametrailers live demo of Skyrim.

I might watch Microsoft.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Xen said:
@Mirson: Lol, I'll be happy just to see it... and then be sad because exclusivity is lost :P
@darth: Yup, totally agree. Pachter sucks though.

While I don't mind, I just love seeing some individuals reactions to such events. Personally I wonder what the reaction would be if by chance it gets announced for Cafe as well. 

My first exam of seven starts tomorrow, and have one on tuesday so will have to miss Sony's conference. So so so gutted!

Acevil said:
Xen said:
@Mirson: Lol, I'll be happy just to see it... and then be sad because exclusivity is lost :P
@darth: Yup, totally agree. Pachter sucks though.

While I don't mind, I just love seeing some individuals reactions to such events. Personally I wonder what the reaction would be if by chance it gets announced for Cafe as well.

I am a bit of a hypocrite in this, because I enjoy it just the same... as long as it doesn't happen to my console of choice.

Around the Network

cant wait =) so hyped

I hope Polyphony Digital shows a new GT5 update in this E3.

Do you reckon we could embed the live stream into this thread?

That would be pretty amazing.

brendude13 said:
Do you reckon we could embed the live stream into this thread?

That would be pretty amazing.

Would be hard, but if possible I will try. 

Update: I made a slight error and now is fixed:

Lets cover the basics: The Date is June 6th, at 5:00PM/17:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Since majority of the site population are from Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) Timezone and British Summer Time (BST) Timezone here is the conversion: 8:00PM/20:00 (EDT) and Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 1:00:00 AM/1:00 (BST).

In lamest terms follow the countdown timer.....

(&$^& just got real fellas..check it out

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=129660&page=1

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!