By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Sony Thread

Nice!
Looking forward to some great NGP news.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

Since I don't want to destroy the original post with video, until after the e3 event. Some Uncharted 3 stuff that was released last week. 

Game Videos - E3 2011 - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Xbox 360 Games - PS3 Games - PC Games - Cheats

Game Videos - E3 2011 - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Xbox 360 Games - PS3 Games - PC Games - Cheats

Source: GamrTV :P

I don't know exactly how I did this but it looks like it is part of the trailer! :P

Machina said:
hatmoza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Awww man I was gonna make this thread! :D it's all good doesn't matter..even with two finals and a paper I will be posting in this thread like crazy during the event lol

oh and they will stream the event live on PSBlog as well

in addition maybe add some pics and stuff to get the hype rolling...NGP, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Silent Hill, God of war etc ;) good job so far

Do it!

G'd dammit this is an event that happens only once a year and I want somebody who is actually a Sony supporter -someone who is genuinely thrilled to host this thread to host it >_<.

Do it and I promise I'll post all my E3 photos instantly into your Sony E3 thread.

Matter of fact, I'm PM-ing Torillian right now. It was only suitable that Seece hosts the 360 one and a Nintendo supporter host  the ninty one (seriously, why are hosting both Sony's and Ninty's ace?). This one needs either you or CGI.

No hard feelings Aceevil, but I'm going to attempt to dethrone you from this event :3 Plus we all know you're doing it for the points :P

Sounds like total hard feelings - just 'cos you don't think he's sufficiently fanboyish enough to host this one and the Ninty one!

He's doing a good job hosting the thread and updating the OP, and seems pretty enthusiastic to me, leave him be.

Yep, I would honestly prefer someone who is more on the Sony side. That and because he totally pissed all over last years E3  Sony thread.

'Feelings' aside, let him host the Nintendo one. Realisticly, one's more than enough for him to handle. I'm not even going to be here when this all starts. Just wanted to make sure th OP was gonna get the attention it deserved, not just someone who made these threads 3 days early to get dibs on some points and get a free prize.

Either way, I'm gonna need something to read when I get back.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Machina said:
hatmoza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Awww man I was gonna make this thread! :D it's all good doesn't matter..even with two finals and a paper I will be posting in this thread like crazy during the event lol

oh and they will stream the event live on PSBlog as well

in addition maybe add some pics and stuff to get the hype rolling...NGP, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Silent Hill, God of war etc ;) good job so far

Do it!

G'd dammit this is an event that happens only once a year and I want somebody who is actually a Sony supporter -someone who is genuinely thrilled to host this thread to host it >_<.

Do it and I promise I'll post all my E3 photos instantly into your Sony E3 thread.

Matter of fact, I'm PM-ing Torillian right now. It was only suitable that Seece hosts the 360 one and a Nintendo supporter host  the ninty one (seriously, why are hosting both Sony's and Ninty's ace?). This one needs either you or CGI.

No hard feelings Aceevil, but I'm going to attempt to dethrone you from this event :3 Plus we all know you're doing it for the points :P

Sounds like total hard feelings - just 'cos you don't think he's sufficiently fanboyish enough to host this one and the Ninty one!

He's doing a good job hosting the thread and updating the OP, and seems pretty enthusiastic to me, leave him be.

And don't say a word when I host nexts years 360 conference that I start a month early *slams door*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Actually I should stay out of this, and just continue trying to make a good thread. 

Around the Network
Machina said:
hatmoza said:

Yep, I would honestly prefer someone who is more on the Sony side. That and because he totally pissed all over last years E3  Sony thread.

'Feelings' aside, let him host the Nintendo one. Realisticly, one's more than enough for him to handle. I'm not even going to be here when this all starts. Just wanted to make sure th OP was gonna get the attention it deserved, not just someone who made these threads 3 days early to get dibs on some points and get a free prize.

Either way, I'm gonna need something to read when I get back.

As long as he's updating the OP - which he is - then it doesn't matter if he's a massive Sony fanboy or not.

Anyway, the decision's been made, let's not ruin the thread anymore with bickering about who's hosting.

I don't like the way you keep referring to MUGEN and CGI as massive Sony fans. That's twice already you called them fanboys. I would expect you to be more professional to be honest. No need to steep to that level, you're a better person than that.

And I'm well aware of the decision. I'm just voicing my dissatisfaction. Or is my voice prohibited as well as the decision?

CGI-Quality said:

Only advice I can give: keep your OP/thread robust and informative. That said; so far, so good!

Do you think the tidbit that put beside the game is decent? I will try to put in more information and links when the event happens. 

CGI-Quality said:
Acevil said:
CGI-Quality said:

Only advice I can give: keep your OP/thread robust and informative. That said; so far, so good!

Do you think the tidbit that put beside the game is decent? I will try to put in more information and links when the event happens. 

Yep, it works. I'm liking what I'm seeing (even though I am a bit jeaulous).

Thanks for the feedback. I keep running into minor bolding problems, but that might be due to all the HTML stuff that I pushed in, and didn't check perfectly. 

Machina said:
hatmoza said:

I don't like the way you keep referring to MUGEN and CGI as massive Sony fans. That's twice already you called them fanboys. I would expect you to be more professional to be honest. No need to steep to that level, you're a better person than that.

And I'm well aware of the decision. I'm just voicing my dissatisfaction. Or is my voice prohibited as well as the decision?

I haven't called anyone anything, haven't even mentioned them once, and I apologise to both of them if that's how they've interpreted my posts. It was 100% not my intention.

I was refering to your attitude which seems to be 'I want a Sony fanboy in charge of this thread else it should be locked', which is completely unfair and not really a desirable thing anyway imo.

And sure, you can voice your dissatisfaction, which you have done, but continuing with it after the decision has been made just derails a perfectly fine thread.

tsk. I'll drop it, but I'm not happy! :3

You better make me feel at home when I'm reading through this Ace!

My plane leaves in 24 hours, and I'll be posting images all throughout my trip in this thread as soon as I'm in the air.

hatmoza said:
Machina said:
hatmoza said:

I haven't called anyone anything, haven't even mentioned them once, and I apologise to both of them if that's how they've interpreted my posts. It was 100% not my intention.

I was refering to your attitude which seems to be 'I want a Sony fanboy in charge of this thread else it should be locked', which is completely unfair and not really a desirable thing anyway imo.

And sure, you can voice your dissatisfaction, which you have done, but continuing with it after the decision has been made just derails a perfectly fine thread.

tsk. I'll drop it, but I'm not happy! :3

You better make me feel at home when I'm reading through this Ace!

My plane leaves in 24 hours, and I'll be posting images all throughout my trip in this thread as soon as I'm in the air.

Any chance I could sneak through airport security in your luggage?

I would love to go to E3, I know you need to meet certain requirements to enter, but how hard was it to gain entry?