By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Sony Thread

maybe use this instead
http://technobin.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/24822__SCE-E3-2011-Site.jpg

suggesting cuz of the gameraccess website print on the image

overall looks great now ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
maybe use this instead

When Everything is all said in done, this is going to be one big cluster****! :P 
Also thanks for the image. 

M.U.G.E.N said:
Awww man I was gonna make this thread! :D it's all good doesn't matter..even with two finals and a paper I will be posting in this thread like crazy during the event lol

oh and they will stream the event live on PSBlog as well

in addition maybe add some pics and stuff to get the hype rolling...NGP, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Silent Hill, God of war etc ;) good job so far

Do it!

G'd dammit this is an event that happens only once a year and I want somebody who is actually a Sony supporter -someone who is genuinely thrilled to host this thread to host it >_<.

Do it and I promise I'll post all my E3 photos instantly into your Sony E3 thread.

Matter of fact, I'm PM-ing Torillian right now. It was only suitable that Seece hosts the 360 one and a Nintendo supporter host  the ninty one (seriously, why are hosting both Sony's and Ninty's ace?). This one needs either you or CGI.

No hard feelings Aceevil, but I'm going to attempt to dethrone you from this event :3 Plus we all know you're doing it for the points :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
maybe use this instead

When Everything is all said in done, this is going to be one big cluster****! :P 
Also thanks for the image. 

well it's E3 ..cluster&$^&s are unavoidable I guess..especially with NGP launching we will have a LOT of info and threads..but I like it! lol after this GC and TGS it's gonna be boring as hell

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

hatmoza said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Awww man I was gonna make this thread! :D it's all good doesn't matter..even with two finals and a paper I will be posting in this thread like crazy during the event lol

oh and they will stream the event live on PSBlog as well

in addition maybe add some pics and stuff to get the hype rolling...NGP, Uncharted Golden Abyss, Silent Hill, God of war etc ;) good job so far

Do it!

G'd dammit this is an event that happens only once a year and I want somebody who is actually a Sony supporter -someone who is genuinely thrilled to host this thread to host it >_<.

Do it and I promise I'll post all my E3 photos instantly into your Sony E3 thread.

Matter of fact, I'm PM-ing Torillian right now. It was only suitable that Seece hosts the 360 one and a Nintendo supporter host  the ninty one (seriously, why are hosting both Sony's and Ninty's ace?). This one needs either you or CGI.

No hard feelings Aceevil, but I'm going to attempt to dethrone you from this event :3 Plus we all know you're doing it for the points :P

I have no hard feelings, I can understand the complaints. Also surprisingly enough I didn't even know about forum threads points coming towards this until some people pointed it out to me. Also you should seriously check out some of my collection! :P I am trilled to host this event BTW! :P

Around the Network

Too late! I reported you on Torillian's wall. He said he's going to ban you for being an imposter.

He also said M.U.G.E.N will host the official thread. >

Edit: I'm kidding of course, he's offline.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Acevil said:
If you feel I should add anything else post recommendations. Also other sources of live events will be greatly appreciated.

Well as for sources? The PlayStation Blog is covering the event on their site.

As for games I want to have covered? Final Fantasy Vs. XIII, Uncharted: Golden Abyss and The Legend of Dragoon PSOne Classic (make it happen) or The Legend of Dragoon 2 or both...plus a remake....or all 3.

Tridrakious said:
Acevil said:
If you feel I should add anything else post recommendations. Also other sources of live events will be greatly appreciated.

As for games I want to have covered? Final Fantasy Vs. XIII, Uncharted: Golden Abyss and The Legend of Dragoon PSOne Classic (make it happen) or The Legend of Dragoon 2 or both...plus a remake....or all 3.

Edit:
Looks like this thread might get closed, so I should stop updating, but I guess I won't. Also I would love The Legend of Dragoon 2, that would be the biggest announcement ever. 

I am not sure about Final Fantasy Vs. XIII appearing, since reports says it won't be. I would have loved to put that up. I have put up Uncharted game. 

Acevil said:
Tridrakious said:
Acevil said:

Looks like this thread might get closed, so I should stop updating, I will update more if tomorrow if it isn't closed (Or if something bigs happens :P). Also I would love The Legend of Dragoon 2, that would be the biggest announcement ever. 

I am not sure about Final Fantasy Vs. XIII appearing, since reports says it won't be. I would have loved to put that up. I have put up Uncharted game. 

I'm going to start hounding Sony for The Legend of Dragoon!

Tridrakious said:
Acevil said:
Tridrakious said:
Acevil said:

Looks like this thread might get closed, so I should stop updating, I will update more if tomorrow if it isn't closed (Or if something bigs happens :P). Also I would love The Legend of Dragoon 2, that would be the biggest announcement ever. 

I'm going to start hounding Sony for The Legend of Dragoon!

Level 5 will also need to be on board.