By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite video game

What's your favorite video game.. from any "era" or generation of consoles/PC hardware.. and why..

mM
Around the Network

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
It's so addicting. I've played it for 800 hours, and it's got all the characters that I love! What's not to like about it? It's awesome!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

It's so difficult to answer this question. My favorite game ever in terms of how much I enjoyed it the first time I played it is definitely Ocarina of Time. My favorite game ever in terms of how much I have enjoyed it consistently over the years is probably Majora's Mask.

Honorable mentions to the first KOTOR, Paper Mario, Earthbound, and Streets of Rage 2.

KotoR (Knights of the Old Republic), it has an amazing storyline, its set in the Star Wars universe, I just loved it :)

Chrono Trigger
MAG
FE RD
and UC2

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. It's just perfect. Even by today's standards. It's lengthy and it's got tons of hidden stuff. Plus the music, graphics and controls are absolutely as good as they could possibly be on the good old GameBoy Color. ^^

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Mass Effect 1 & 2 for having the best story in any videogame (IMO) and really fun addicting gameplay.

Oh and Miranda's ass :D

Final Fantasy X still stands strong in my eyes.
A fantastic universe, backed by strong characters and story, the graphics I can still enjoy today, and the battle system is quite close to the best EVER!

Oblivion. Nothing comes close.

Too many good things to say about it.

Silent Hill 2

I love scary games and that one was so damn freaky I had to turn it off and take a break every once in a while because my poor sissy-girl nerves couldn't take any more!

"But I don't want to go among mad people!" said Alice. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "We're all mad here."

Follow me on Twitter! @stefaniefogel