By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Official gamrRewards Thread - Final Edition!

Kantor said:
Can we introduce a rule that you can only win once, so that Blacksaber and pbroy don't end up with ten 360 Slims each?

That actually means after the 12th month. I might have a chance. 

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Kantor said:
Can we introduce a rule that you can only win once, so that Blacksaber and pbroy don't end up with ten 360 Slims each?

Says the guy currently ranked number one

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

MS bias confirmed !!!

lol awesome prize, wish i didn't had one

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Kantor said:

+1. Not that it affects me, but it'd be nice to have a rule like that, if only when the prices are consoles and the like.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

This is such an awesome new feature! Unfortunately once people start to figure this out i'm a goner

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Acevil said:
Kantor said:

Says the guy currently ranked number one

Now that BlackSaber is in, I might not be able to. Pretty much I need following people to win before I can: BlackSaber, Seece, Pbroy, You, Darth, among others. I could always become part of the top 10. 

Be warned cheaters!!!
No matter who you are on this site, which position you have, for how long you are a member etc.
If I'll find out you are cheating your way to the top, you'll not get many warnings before we'll take serious action against you.
I am talking especially about database submissions.
Mistakes happen and will never cause you any trouble at all.
But submitting nonsense, simply wrong or already existent data on purpose to earn prizes will be punished.

And yes, I am angry that I can't participate.
Maybe I should quit here and just win everything...

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

oliist said:
Be warned cheaters!!!
No matter who you are on this site, which position you have, for how long you are a member etc.
If I'll find out you are cheating your way to the top, you'll not get many warnings before we'll take serious action against you.
I am talking especially about database submissions.
Mistakes happen and will never cause you any trouble at all.
But submitting nonsense, simply wrong or already existent data on purpose to earn prizes will be punished.

And yes, I am angry that I can't participate.
Maybe I should quit here and just win everything...

I was going to talk to ioi about a system where 10,000 = 10 dollar worth item, and that he have some rare items, for 100,000 only (Maybe collector editions that valued at $100)....so even if individuals have 10,000, they won't be able to get it. After looking at your score.....that idea might really not work well! :P

When I have time over the summer.

I will win something. Y'all just watch. :P
Without cheating, of course. *glances at ollist*

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Machina said:
Kantor said:

Will consider that. On the one hand we don't want to put off our most active members from contributing because they can no longer win something, on the other hand we don't want to put other people off because they think they don't stand a chance and just the same few people will win each month.

Perhaps the ultimate prize can only be won once - I'm guessing the other nine or so per month won't be on the scale of a 360 Slim, or perhaps even Witcher 2.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective