By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The site is NOT QUITE like what I expected...

Conegamer said:
blkfish92 said:
The site looks pretty alright, but I was overwhelmed when I first saw it that's for sure.

I agree with this. It's better, but golly is it overwhelming >.<

A lot to take in really, but I'm used to it now more or less, yet I can't see my supposed 11 notifications. Is this some sort of glitch?

Around the Network
blkfish92 said:
Conegamer said:
blkfish92 said:
The site looks pretty alright, but I was overwhelmed when I first saw it that's for sure.

A lot to take in really, but I'm used to it now more or less, yet I can't see my supposed 11 notifications. Is this some sort of glitch?

I sure hope it is... it's harder to crossfire between walls like that!

So much clutter.

It's giving me a headache.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
So much clutter.

It's giving me a headache.

Raise your resolution...

Xen said:
blkfish92 said:
Conegamer said:
blkfish92 said:

It's really bugging me whenever I click my notifications it redirects me to some sort of error page, on google chrome if you're wondering.

Around the Network

My notifications are just fine (Opera/Firefox)

blkfish92 said:
Xen said:
blkfish92 said:
Conegamer said:
blkfish92 said:

It's really bugging me whenever I click my notifications it redirects me to some sort of error page, on google chrome if you're wondering.

I'm on Google Chrome and had the same problem. Simply have a look at all your notifications and respond to each one. For some reason it added quoted text. So maybe that has something to do with it?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I love it too!!! (mainly posting to see what it looks like.)

The quick reply thing seems to have less options though.

A couple of questions guys:

1) How can I change my profile pic? Dont see the option to edit the profile.

2) It says I have 5 notifications. But when I click on the notificagtions page it says 0. What's the problem?

Thanks.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Does the text in the forum buddy still get highlighted orange if someone quoted you?