By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The site is NOT QUITE like what I expected...

Metallicube said:

Who is this forum buddy to my left? He is very clingy :P

He just wants some love.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
infinity2k9 said:
Acevil said:
scottie said:
I also really like it. One complaint though. What happened to disabled sigs? My bandwidth!!

It still exists, go into Profile settings -> Preferences -> Will be right there.  

Should be fixed now :]

Fixed :) Now I can go on enjoying the site and the wonderful changes, I, like the OP, am impressed by 2.0

I'm liking a lot of what I see so far, but I'm having some issues with the new Hot Topics system.

Is there anyway to have multiple Hot Topics pages? As it stands now, I have everything split between, like, 15 different forums or something. It's either that, or have EVERYTHING on one single page. It'd be nice if I could have pages dedicated to all gaming, sales, website, and OT threads, respectively.

And I fear for the OT section as things stand now. Things were rather slow under 3.0 to begin with. I can't imagine people will bother taking the time to check out six different off topic forums, and that'll just slow down traffic all the more.

Ah, and it looks really wonderful on a 1080p monitor!

in the beginning i really hated it...but after some time i now kind of like it ^^

Around the Network
thetonestarr said:
I don't know if it's just a bug or if it's something that's changed, but on the "forum buddy", it doesn't have different text/highlight/bold settings for threads with new posts and ones without. The thread titles are all the exact same green color regardless for me. Hovering over them DOES give me the numbers of new posts, but that's the only way besides entering the threads for me to find out. It's be awfully nice to be able to tell at a glance.

I'm running Firefox 4, for what it's worth.

Otherwise, I also like it more for the most part.

As you probably know now (your post is 5 hours old) the threats with new messages seem to be the ones with that orange warning mark.

And I agree with other posts that it's hard to see where the sigs start/end. A black line or use a different background color on them would be useful.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Yeah site looks very, very good. WD to the guys that must have worked their asses off at at!

I got my 40k points back that I got from working on the database so that's cool.

non-gravity said:
I got my 40k points back that I got from working on the database so that's cool.

And I got 36k from doing almost nothing but trolling and jerking around! Woot!

blkfish92 said:
The site looks pretty alright, but I was overwhelmed when I first saw it that's for sure.

I agree with this. It's better, but golly is it overwhelming >.<

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.