By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - GamrConnect 2.0 - Comments and Suggestions

I really wish hot topics would go back to the way it was before- you could come here and in a few seconds see all the new news posted in the forum but now you have its too limited to let you see everything at once so you have to do a lot more work for the same information.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

The forum buddy needs to go now. Make an option so it can stay quiet and not follow you around, because it's damn annoying to see it moving. Also, the notificiations page is kinda useless since you need to hover your mouse to see if you have a wall post, then you get redirected to a page that stacks previous notifications so you don't know which is the new one (ok, you can count, but it said I had 4 new notificiations and I had read three of them, only one was new). Maybe make it sync with the top right box, because that one is out of sync and doesn't give you the correct numbers of DB Jobs and wall posts

Can we please go back to a color coded forum buddy?

No color = No new posts
Green = New post
Orange = Quoted

Or at least not have the alert symbol (!) for a new post, it's very uncomfortable - Rather make the quote sign more alerting

miz1q2w3e said:

No color = No new posts
Green = New post
Orange = Quoted

Or at least not have the alert symbol (!) for a new post, it's very uncomfortable - Rather make the quote sign more alerting

Lol, uncomfortable

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Adding games to your collection doesn't seem to give you points at the moment.

Around the Network
toadslayer72 said:
miz1q2w3e said:

No color = No new posts
Green = New post
Orange = Quoted

Lol, uncomfortable

rofl

So yeah, I meant it makes me feel a bit anxious, not relaxed

How do you edit your profile now? I am just not seeing the option anywhere.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

No, I'm afraid I hate the new site. I know a lot of hard work has went into it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

- Too 'in my face' - the writing is big, avatars are big.
- The following 'Forum Buddy' just makes it seem cluttered
- Still need to go through a lot of pages to get to places you want to go
- Still hate the colourscheme of gamrconnect
- Far too many forum sections
- I hate this whole profile thing, with 'walls' etc. This isn't facebook
- Hate the way there are ad's at each side (like the VGC E3 ads)
- Badges and stuff are ridiculous

All in my opinion of course. I probably will visit somewhere else for game stuff. This site has became too cheesy for me.

I understand that most of you seem to love it, and it will likely be a good business move for VGC. However, I'm just posting this in case anyone else agrees, and so you know why I won't be posting/posting as much anymore.

theRepublic said:
How do you edit your profile now? I am just not seeing the option anywhere.

Mouse over you profile pic on the top-right conter - - - - - - - There is a *settings* link!

besides increasing the page numbers, I think it would be better if they are positioned above the quick reply box, just like it was in 1.0

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!