By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA 28th May 2011

Damn at La noire, meh i don't really feel like playing it atm but ill get around to it.

Around the Network

man i feel really bad for motorstorm apocolypes. I hope it can grow out some long legs

wow nice wii sales... guess the price cut worked after all =)

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Wii will be back on top this week. Also 360 will be closing the gap with the PS3 - PSN PR back-lash starting?

Nice Wii sales, will be first this week WW. But still... it will probably only last 1, 2 or maybe 3 weeks (considering that the 360 and/or PS3 will get a price cut soon).

Great L.A. Noire sales!

And GT5 is doing fantastic!

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
forest-spirit said:
Conegamer said:

ROCK ON WII! :D :D

Looks like advertising finally grabbed the public attention. I said 140k for this week. Maybe my 200k prediction could be right?

EDIT*

ConsoleWeekly (change)Total
Wii 18,946 ( 175%) 7,946,623

That's the UK figures. Goes to show advertising helps, eh?

I don't know if Wii will increase in America WoW since the pricecut had a full week there compared to  one day of sales for Europe. It should be atleast 160k WW though. Heck that would put it first, something we haven't seen for ages. Wii first!? Think about that!

And that UK boost is a big boost.

Edit:

I haven't checked last year's data but I think despite Wii will be down YoY despite the boosts. >_>

In the UK, we had a full week, but adverts only really started this week. It's doutful, but maybe it could go up, again? I mean, Brian Blessed is selling it now FGS

EDIT**

Last year-

Wii 97,261 ( 14%) 27,028,622

This year-

Wii 98,134 ( 94%)

That's up people! You read that correctly:

Wii is UP YoY

i'm terrible at math as of now, what is the percentage?    ;)

wow @ Wii

GT5 good legs...but if i llook at Mario Kart Wii :-/

Fifa & CoD Xbox selling better than PS3?WTF man!

Conegamer said:

I look forward to seeing the PS3 backlash this week, after what happened last week

Also...does that mean, dare I say it...Wii is...up YoY? Is that even possible?

Are you asking in reality or on VGC sales numbers?  :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Wii may end up being 1st for the week if it PS3 doesn't beat wii by more than 20K in USA. 

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

PS3 IS DOOMED!

jk lol but good job wii!