By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Playin' Zelda and... *sigh*

Awesome. I just started another playthrough of ALttP yesterday. I'm planning to complete all the console Zelda games before Skyward Sword comes around. (Already beat the original and The Adventure of Link last year.)

And I'm pretty sure Zelda II is on the Virtual Console.

Around the Network
Ninpanda said:

Awesome. I just started another playthrough of ALttP yesterday. I'm planning to complete all the console Zelda games before Skyward Sword comes around. (Already beat the original and The Adventure of Link last year.)

And I'm pretty sure Zelda II is on the Virtual Console.

In europe too? DIdnt see it, but i didnt look out for precisely that one title

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:

.. i guess i owe Nintendo one. =D

Downloaded LoZ (NES, Virtual Console) just a couple of Days ago, and right now, i am in Dungeon 6, with the Magic Sword (<3) and the White Tunic.

I am really amazed by how awesome it still is. Things like the Flare, the Bow, Boomerang, Bombs' n stuff.. this sure was complex programming back then..

(The first Zelda ive played was aLttP, and i played all, including Twilight Princess of course. but still, for a game that was made 1987 (?), i have to say that this is still worth the 500 Points.)

*Raises his Sword* .. yeah, just wanted to share my opinion, i shall conquer Dungeon 6 NaO!

=)

that's the game that made me into a gamer ^^

M created it based on his experience as a kid going out in the forest arround kyoto and exploring... backpack, few items, look at caves.....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I just bought a Zelda Four Swords plush toy. It's so cute!!

it has a cool green Link hat, but you cant really see it; it's behind his head...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Crystalchild said:
woopah said:

just wait until zelda 2!

is it planned for VC??? .. O_o id so buy that.

@Lostplanet22:

Your signature is so awesome. xD

all console zelda's up to MM are on VC. I would warn you though that zelda 2 is quite a tough game and very unlike anything else in the series

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:

Downloaded LoZ (NES, Virtual Console) just a couple of Days ago, and right now, i am in Dungeon 6, with the Magic Sword (<3) and the White Tunic.

I am really amazed by how awesome it still is. Things like the Flare, the Bow, Boomerang, Bombs' n stuff.. this sure was complex programming back then..

(The first Zelda ive played was aLttP, and i played all, including Twilight Princess of course. but still, for a game that was made 1987 (?), i have to say that this is still worth the 500 Points.)

*Raises his Sword* .. yeah, just wanted to share my opinion, i shall conquer Dungeon 6 NaO!

=)

How many hearts do you have? 12 or more and you just passed up grabbing the Master Sword. Is so then go back and get it.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Crystalchild said:

=)

How many hearts do you have? 12 or more and you just passed up grabbing the Master Sword. Is so then go back and get it.

i had 10 when ive posted this i believe, just obtained the Magic Sword. (But will be busy with mah new Copy of MHTri for now.. but ill return to kill ganon for sure. ^_^)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

mysticwolf said:

I just bought a Zelda Four Swords plush toy. It's so cute!!

it has a cool green Link hat, but you cant really see it; it's behind his head...

I have that one just next to my computer .-)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I browsed through a playthrough of the game with no sword... of course you can't win as you need one for ganon :p

First time I played the game, I just couldn't beat him... my sister told me that my cousin gave her a tip for me... I had to keep the wooden sword... surprisingly, by the time I got back to ganon, he was much easier to beat ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I've been on at least a dozen zelda threads this year so far, including the ones I started. I've never enjoyed any adventure game as much as I enjoyed OoT and MM, and I keep dreaming of a Zelda that will surpass those 2 for me. Unfortunately, even though I've played every single Zelda apart from Oracles and Four Swords, the farthest I've gotten in any 2D Zelda is that I beat the 1st dungeon in Phantom Hourglass and I'm stuck in the sand dungeon in A Link to the Past. I just haven't had the time. But yeah, Zelda II and ALttP have the type of difficulty I wish for. Zelda 1 difficulty felt more annoying than difficult to me.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs