By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Playin' Zelda and... *sigh*

.. i guess i owe Nintendo one. =D

Downloaded LoZ (NES, Virtual Console) just a couple of Days ago, and right now, i am in Dungeon 6, with the Magic Sword (<3) and the White Tunic.

I am really amazed by how awesome it still is. Things like the Flare, the Bow, Boomerang, Bombs' n stuff.. this sure was complex programming back then..

(The first Zelda ive played was aLttP, and i played all, including Twilight Princess of course. but still, for a game that was made 1987 (?), i have to say that this is still worth the 500 Points.)

*Raises his Sword* .. yeah, just wanted to share my opinion, i shall conquer Dungeon 6 NaO!

=)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

Its called the Nintendo magic :)

Never played those 2d Zelda games except a bit of AlTtp but I got stuck and left it ever since. I prefer 3D Zeldas as it just feels more natural to have it that way. The only 2d games I prefer are those I can view from the side instead of from above

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I always prefered the 2D zelda's :). Happy you enjoy them aswell...

just wait until zelda 2!

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Indeed.  I'll love that game 'till the day I die (probably after that, too).  

Around the Network

I'm in the 7th . Just after that its time to go to the 9th.

Yep...zelda is awesome..

woopah said:

just wait until zelda 2!

is it planned for VC??? .. O_o id so buy that.

@Lostplanet22:

Your signature is so awesome. xD

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

I really have to play A Link to the Past.

Now I feel like I'm missing out on something special.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Zelda 1 and 2 are the hardest and most gratifing Zelda games so far in my opinion.

I started playng Zelda from A Link to the Past and then Ocarina of Time. Then I went to play these two NES Zelda games and wow, they really are you Vs a world of evil. and you die a lot in these games. It's quite a challenge compared to a game like Twilight Princess that you can finish it easily.

besides, in what modern zelds you can get a more powerful sword before even entering the first dungeon? better yet, before getting the first sword?