By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Like Heavy Rain? Then who are you?

I got Norman Jayden, I quite liked my result, and think its fairly accurate

Around the Network

Ethan Mars

Determined and tenacious. You go to great lengths to accomplish your goals. A loving, honest person who holds many talents, you appreciate the finer things in life, and love your family.

____

This is accurate lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

Ethan Mars

Determined and tenacious. You go to great lengths to accomplish your goals. A loving, honest person who holds many talents, you appreciate the finer things in life, and love your family.

____

This is accurate lol

Hmm. I guess i'm not Ethan then.

I don't really consider myself to be like any of them.

But the all-knowing quiz says I'm Ethan Mars.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Ethan Mars

____

This is accurate lol

Hmm. I guess i'm not Ethan then.

Which one do you think you are of the ones that have been mentioned in the thread?

Around the Network
Kantor said:

Two honest people. No wonder our corporation collapsed <_<

ETHAN MARS

darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:

Two honest people. No wonder our corporation collapsed <_<

Madison Paige. Lol.

Ethan Mars

Jason

You are obssessed with the letter X , very annoying, and very indifference, always going on the "Haters gonna hate " mood , you also have a very strange habit of throwing spaggeti sauce in the streets, your favorite song is 99 luftballons