By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Like Heavy Rain? Then who are you?

MADISON PAGE
Manipulative, smart, and deep down understanding. You will go to extreme means to get what you want, even if it means breaking a few rules or hearts. Though you may usually be looking out for number one, you still try to do good to others. If they don't get in your way.

Thanks for sharing this CGI!

Around the Network

Aww, >_< everyone ignored my post.

urgh, fuck facebook.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

As expected.

Norman Jayden
Strong willed, and intelligent. You do the right thing, no matter the situation. You understand that there is a time and place for everything, but truth and honesty come first. A person of justice, you are willing to take the extra steps to keep your friends and peers safe.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

PullusPardus said:

Aww, >_< everyone ignored my post.

Pullus is first one, severance was your second post

trolololol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Ethan Mars

Determined and tenacious. You go to great lengths to accomplish your goals. A loving, honest person who holds many talents, you appreciate the finer things in life, and love your family.

hmm... doesn't really fit me.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Barney Stinson
you are a awesome guy that is smart and f**k a lot of hot chicks...

never tought that this would be so acurate!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Just me?

ethomaz said:

Just me?

Pullus PArdus had it worse bro

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Madison Page
Manipulative, smart, and deep down understanding. You will go to extreme means to get what you want, even if it means breaking a few rules or hearts. Though you may usually be looking out for number one, you still try to do good to others. If they don't get in your way.

Well quite accurate I'd say. Haha.