By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - being gay a choice vs born that way.

being gay a choice vs born that way.

It's a lifestyle choice 120 25.53%

Your born that way 250 53.19%

no opinion 36 7.66%

other---for anything I missed 62 13.19%

Total:468
osamanobama said:
Chrizum said:
DélioPT said:
Chrizum said:

It seems you don't understand. Let me explain myself in simple terms:

1) Yes, we christians should help people not go to hell and that which we can do to make other follow His path
2) Helping means: talking to them, discussing with people, keeping the conversation going
3) It does NOT mean denying people who we think will go to hell if they don't change their ways rights good christians DO have. That's acting upon judgement, which is what only God can do, not men
4) This means we as christians should talk to homosexual men, trying to explain what they are doing and how they can help themselves by following Jezus
5) And NOT try to stop them from doing what they do. That is actively judging which is what only God can do
6) I'm not doing the same thing I'm accusing you of, because this is a conversation, a discussion, which I encourage. I will never actively try to stop you from what you are doing.

In short: men do not have the power to uphold any law denying other people rights, because that is walking in the shoes of God. We cannot judge about people, only God can.

Agreed or not?

No.

I don`t think you realized that not doing anything it`s also doing something. Talking and helping is one way, but so is preventing them from actively sinning.
Still, you do not realize there`s a difference between saying one`s actions or this way or the other and then making judgments on the person themselves. When someone goes silent on a pole - when you know it`s against God what is trying to be passed - you are actively putting God aside to let sin have space in someone`s lives. That`s accepting sin to be. If you are a christian you know this part "they will be done on earth as it is in heaven".

I always try not to judge people for what they do, but if i have a say in some shape or form, i will and have to, make God prevail.

Then I can't help you. You are a disgrace to humanity and the christian believe and I sincerely hope but doubt you will change your ways sooner rather than later.

what you are doing now, is aexactly what you accuse him of. you are "judging" and you are being a disgrace

You either didn't read my posts (especially the one where I mention 6 simple bullet points to get my point across) or you are an idiot. I presume it's the former, so please prove me right.

Around the Network

Locked. Read what I wrote two posts above.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table: