By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - being gay a choice vs born that way.

being gay a choice vs born that way.

It's a lifestyle choice 120 25.53%

Your born that way 250 53.19%

no opinion 36 7.66%

other---for anything I missed 62 13.19%

Total:468
DélioPT said:
MrBubbles said:
DélioPT said:

Voting for a law that hurts gays = forcing your views on them.
Finally, you make sense with your words. First of all, i, like anyone else, vote according to what they believe. Second, you can`t please everyone. Doesn`t matter the subject, you`ll, in the way you put things, always force something on someone.
Third, i already talked about that here. Yes, i would vote against in any referendum. Does it hurt people? I know it does but i am sorry, i can`t and won`t be any other way. But i made it clear that i have nothing against anyone.

Somehow you keep mixing me with people that hate when you accuse me of having a hateful speach, when i made it clear that it`s not that case. And you can realise how it`s not the case if you remember some quotes i borrowed from you before.

What`s the white supremacy got to do with me?

you cannot argue that you believe certain individuals dont deserve rights that others have and then say you dont hate them.

I hope i understood your comment:

First you are mixing feelings that don`t need to be together: i`m against it, therefore i hate them? Is this what you are saying? Because if it is, then you are wrong.

i dont like puerto ricans.  my god says they are evil too.

*holds up piece of paper which reads:

"being puerto rican is a sin and they should not be allowed near other people.

sincerely,

God" *.

so i think these dirty puerto ricans should just be locked away in cages so they cant be near anyone and i would actively support and vote on anything taking such action.  i dont hate them or nothing...but we just cant allow these sorts of "people" to walk around freely.  they will harm society by trying to convert people to become puerto rican.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:

sincerely,

God" *.

so i think these dirty puerto ricans should just be locked away in cages so they cant be near anyone and i would actively support and vote on anything taking such action.  i dont hate them or nothing...but we just cant allow these sorts of "people" to walk around freely.  they will harm society by trying to convert people to become puerto rican.

You are the one who`s giving it bad connotation, not me.

I speak of actions not people themselves.

DélioPT said:
MrBubbles said:

sincerely,

God" *.

how dare you go against the word of God.  He clearly said being puerto rican is a sin. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
DélioPT said:

how dare you go against the word of God.  He clearly said being puerto rican is a sin. 

That`s ok i wasn`t speaking about puerto ricans anyway. ;)

osamanobama said:
Blacksaber said:
osamanobama said:
MrBubbles said:
DélioPT said:
sapphi_snake said:

As for the downfall part, look at the current status of white supremacists today.

Finally, you make sense with your words. First of all, i, like anyone else, vote according to what they believe. Second, you can`t please everyone. Doesn`t matter the subject, you`ll, in the way you put things, always force something on someone.
Third, i already talked about that here. Yes, i would vote against in any referendum. Does it hurt people? I know it does but i am sorry, i can`t and won`t be any other way. But i made it clear that i have nothing against anyone.

Somehow you keep mixing me with people that hate when you accuse me of having a hateful speach, when i made it clear that it`s not that case. And you can realise how it`s not the case if you remember some quotes i borrowed from you before.

What`s the white supremacy got to do with me?

you cannot argue that you believe certain individuals dont deserve rights that others have and then say you dont hate them.  

wait a minute what rights do straight people have that gays dont?

i cant marry a man either

They are not allowed to marry the ones they love, while those who are straight are.

not necassarly, i cant marry a woman that is already married.

also why stop there i cant marry an animal, i cant marry 12 people. i cant marry a man.

if we are "denying" people rights, then arent we also denying poeple the right to marry how ever many people they want, whatever they want.

people who want to marry a dead person (hey they could have given written consent before hand)

Aww that's cute trying to jump around the problem trying to keep the subject away, but sadly for you I don't get played like fiddle trying to debate you in these petty side arugments which the bible which you seem to obey says are sins. But more it seems your trying to group together two men/women getting married with multiply wives and animal marriage. Thats a bit saddening to say the least your grouping humans just like yourself who love one other person to those who have to love twelve diffrent partners(Which should be legal if they really want to deal with all the bills) and those who are trying to marry a animal that doesn't even understand the concept of love even more so Marraige. I'm leaving out a dead person from the simple fact that they have no will they have no abilty to reject. Sadly seening the same exact kind of respones like this when asked a direct question leads me only to us this kind of tactic to hopefully break your broken record of avoiding to get your true voice out.

Can a guy and a girl who had a sex change get Married?

Can a male looking transexual get married to a guy?

Can a female looking transexual get married to a girl?

Can two transexuals get married?

Why can't hot lesbians kiss in public? Everyone likes it.

What if a conjoined twin gets a sex change can they ever marry anyone?

Why are most Gay people the nicest people around?

Former something....

Around the Network
DélioPT said:
Chrizum said:

You are a shame to God and the christian believe. Read back my last posts, you can't judge about homesexuals like trying to deny them rights, it's the biggest sin you could possibly commit and you are proud of it. If you think homosexuality is wrong, fine, but let God do the judging in the afterlife. Do not try and fit God's shoes. They don't fit you.

Are you sure you understand christian beliefs? How could i say i´m a christian or that i believe and follow and love Jesus and God, if when the time came, having to choose Him or not, i didn`t choose Him?
In your view it`s like: it`s wrong but let´s us abstain from doing something to make God prevail. You realize that it`s this that you want?
You are also forgetting that wants us to help other people not go to hell and that which we can do to make other follow His path, we should do. But how can we do that if we accept what`s against Him?

Saying that i consider something wrong and acting on it, it`s not judging. I don`t pass, or try not, to pass moral judgments on anyone because i`m no better than anyone.

Actually that of which you acuse me, aren`t you doing the exact same thing?

It seems you don't understand. Let me explain myself in simple terms:

1) Yes, we christians should help people not go to hell and that which we can do to make other follow His path
2) Helping means: talking to them, discussing with people, keeping the conversation going
3) It does NOT mean denying people who we think will go to hell if they don't change their ways rights good christians DO have. That's acting upon judgement, which is what only God can do, not men
4) This means we as christians should talk to homosexual men, trying to explain what they are doing and how they can help themselves by following Jezus
5) And NOT try to stop them from doing what they do. That is actively judging which is what only God can do
6) I'm not doing the same thing I'm accusing you of, because this is a conversation, a discussion, which I encourage. I will never actively try to stop you from what you are doing.

In short: men do not have the power to uphold any law denying other people rights, because that is walking in the shoes of God. We cannot judge about people, only God can.

Agreed or not?

This religion talk is leading nowhere so I'll state the situation another way.

What do you think is better?

Me living with my boyfriend, making each other happy, giving both of us a nice disposition in day to day life

OR

Me marrying a woman, forcing myself to have sex with her (the least the better), making me being miserable because I get no pleasure whatsoever in the relationship, being unfair to her because her husband doesn't have any desire for her, making her bitter and frustrated?

Signature goes here!

A person's DNA define's what they are. Tall, stocky etc. A person's experiences defines who they become in life.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Haha the 95 who voted its a lifestyle choice are those who have slept with men but they consider themselves straight. "It was a one time thing!"

Oh stupidity.

Wow, vg chartz is full of 14 year old idiots. I'm out of this thread.