Wii: 58k

This month
360: 74.25k
PS3: 51.1k
Wii: 43k

Also, to keep with my 3DS pessimism
Last month

This month

Don't have DS or PSP numbers yet I believe.

Around the Network
Seece said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
LeoSanPs3 said:

holy *&%^!!! 0_0 Nintendogamer was actually darn close! >_> now I can't even joke about his pessimism much

I mean really, those are horrible numbers

Still bloody annoying though isn't it

well I've gotten used to it now..it's his 'thing' now I guess...and looking at the numbers can't really laugh at him either LOL

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Seece said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
LeoSanPs3 said:

holy *&%^!!! 0_0 Nintendogamer was actually darn close! >_> now I can't even joke about his pessimism much

I mean really, those are horrible numbers

Still bloody annoying though isn't it

I love how his 3DS prediction is accurate, but everything else is ignored by everyone and himself. 

YTD:

360: 1,646
PS3: 1,240 (going by the report PS3 did 365k last month)
Wii: 1,236

PS3 ahead of Wii for the year by 4k!!

Carl2291 said:
D-Joe said:

so...

360-a bit overtracked(or you can say spot on because less than 10000)

PS3-a bit overtracked(21000)

Wii-overtracked(around 40000)

3DS-oh shit(around 90000)

VGChartz range of accuracy is as far as I know... /- 10%

So the 360 and PS3 should be okay as they are... 3DS and Wii should see adjustments.

why i already know people will said that

21000 at slow month cant be ignore,even it's PS3

Around the Network
Seece said:

YTD:

Is PS3 the new Wii? LOL Wii is falling so fast... I hope the pricecut help a little.

Seece said:

YTD:

I don't think the PS3 has ever been ahead of Wii in the ever before this

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
D-Joe said:

why i already know people will said that

21000 at slow month cant be ignore,even it's PS3

Maybe. I'm not 100% sure on the accuracy range we have anymore...

I suppose we will see when our Americas numbers come up. Although it's unlikely to happen. We're still waiting for the big Wii adjustment (300/400k) over there after the Nintendo financials

BHR-3 said:
red_dragon said:
BHR-3 said:

damn its today

wow PS3 up from last year even with PSN issues

Nintendogamer is one of my favorite posters on here i lol reading that stuffed up there

PSN issues didn't happen till the end of the month so I wouldn't really count that as a factore. May will probably be a better indicator.

i believe PSN was down for nearly half of april

seeing that theres no real big impact for april i doubt May will be much different for all we know half of May could have PSN online, there are still other things you can do with a PS3 besides online gaming some of PS3s best games have no online or not used as much like heavy rain, infamous, god of war, MGS4, Uncharted series

last may ps3 was at 150k so i believe it will still be up YOY

Yea, PSN was down for nearly 2 weeks in April.  And probably will be down for 2-3 weeks in May.  People just can't seem to handle that the PS3 is still doing just fine, even with the outage, thinking it would/should have harmed the PS3 greatly in sales.  But we both know that PS3 will still be up YOY in May.

thismeintiel said:
BHR-3 said:
red_dragon said:
BHR-3 said:

damn its today

wow PS3 up from last year even with PSN issues

Nintendogamer is one of my favorite posters on here i lol reading that stuffed up there

PSN issues didn't happen till the end of the month so I wouldn't really count that as a factore. May will probably be a better indicator.

i believe PSN was down for nearly half of april

seeing that theres no real big impact for april i doubt May will be much different for all we know half of May could have PSN online, there are still other things you can do with a PS3 besides online gaming some of PS3s best games have no online or not used as much like heavy rain, infamous, god of war, MGS4, Uncharted series

last may ps3 was at 150k so i believe it will still be up YOY

Yea, PSN was down for nearly 2 weeks in April.  And probably will be down for 2-3 weeks in May.  People just can't seem to handle that the PS3 is still doing just fine, even with the outage, thinking it would/should have harmed the PS3 greatly in sales.  But we both know that PS3 will still be up YOY in May.

Actually it's trending down so it's nowhere near a certainty it'll be up yoy, it's only up YoY this month by 22k, last month it was up over 50k.

If it is down though it won't be by much