By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Zelda OOT Screens + Infos (Boss Russ / mastr Quest ... )

Soriku said:

" - In Master Quest, Link will hit with twice the damage from enemies"

Hmm...so there's going to be a higher difficulty mode in Skyward Sword too maybe?

This is indicative of exactly nothing of the kind.

Though it wouldn't hurt, I guess.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Soriku said:

Hmm...so there's going to be a higher difficulty mode in Skyward Sword too maybe?

I don't like the idea of "harder difficulty" meaning "you get hurt more from the same attacks." But I guess asking for smarter, more challenging battles is asking for too much. Oh well. :P

Speak Of OoT 3D... the japanese 3DS mini site as a much better presentation than the US...

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/aqej/index.html

But we must first concentrate ourselves on the way to entertain people, for video games to live. Else, it's a world where sales representative will win, which has as effect to kill creativity. I want to say to the creators all around the world:"Courage, Dare!". Shigeru Miyamoto.

wfz said:
Khuutra said:
Soriku said:

I don't like the idea of "harder difficulty" meaning "you get hurt more from the same attacks." But I guess asking for smarter, more challenging battles is asking for too much. Oh well. :P

Well, the harder difficulty is mostly attributed to the much more challenging dungeons.  Making the enemies stronger is more of an afterthought.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Khuutra said:

Am I reading that right? Enemies in Master Quest do double damage? As in Iron Knuckles will smack you for eight hearts?

Time to spam Nayru's Love

Around the Network
wfz said:

I don't like the idea of having the entire map flipped.... I really don't like that. But oh well.

What is the problem with this?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

iasta said:

Speak Of OoT 3D... the japanese 3DS mini site as a much better presentation than the US...

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/aqej/index.html

Cool. On that site you can see the 3D effect that Nintendo will use for cafe as well.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I like the fact that enemies take more damage.  Maybe I'll actually die in a Zelda game again... or atleast have the feeling that I need to conserve energy.

They should've also made the enemies harder to defeat.

And I don't like the idea of bosses being slayed in record time.  Zelda should have Monster Hunter-esque bosses that take a lot to go down (before you make weapons and gear that make you a tank, of course).

Khuutra said:

Am I reading that right? Enemies in Master Quest do double damage? As in Iron Knuckles will smack you for eight hearts?

Six. Iron Knuckles hit for three in OoT.

Mr Khan said:

I don't see the need to mirror, but the rest of it sounds cool.

Ever tried to play Twilight Princess on Wii after playing it on GameCube? It's very disorienting with it being all flipped n shit. That's why they flipped it.