By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest 25th Anniversary Collection announced for Wii

This is something I'd want to buy. I hope this makes it out of Japan.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Well, the Wii just got another major seller in Japan. 

menx64 said:

I havent play any of those games, so at a discounted price it could be a good deal. Of course we have almost 0% of probability for the game to come here, so ;_; 

Not true anymore! I believe the probability for this game to come and be translated over here is high. As we seen the entire zenithia trilogy, and other games released here too.

Nintendo is publishing this series over here now, not S-E. And they do an awesome job. :)

outlawauron said:

This is something I'd want to buy. I hope this makes it out of Japan.

Same here.

If it makes it out of Japan...I'll get it I think..

Former something....

Around the Network

Oh for the love of holy mary! No Dragon Quest VII or VIII? Seriously!?

How technical is your game?

I'd never played a Dragon quest game, besides Dragon Warrior, like 20 years ago, and then last years DQ IX was my game of the year choice, so I have a lot to catch up on obviously. If this happens to make it out west, It'll certainly be a buy for me.

LISTEN TO THE FIRST WORLD PODCAST REAL GAMERS, REAL AWESOME

I would get this if it was translated. Heck, since the remakes were not translated, at least the localized versions would get more work.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

trestres said:

Hopefully companies stop doing these pathetic things for the anniversaries of their biggest franchises. It's actually sad and overpriced.

Sega is doing a better job with Sonic Generations for a change.

It's still giving us games that are actually good, instead of overblown "test" games that wouldn't even sell on the other systems. Plus this game is just a precursor to a genuine hit game that's coming up.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs