By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest 25th Anniversary Collection announced for Wii

lurkerwithnosoul said:
menx64 said:

I havent play any of those games, so at a discounted price it could be a good deal. Of course we have almost 0% of probability for the game to come here, so ;_; 

Not true anymore! I believe the probability for this game to come and be translated over here is high. As we seen the entire zenithia trilogy, and other games released here too.

Nintendo is publishing this series over here now, not S-E. And they do an awesome job. :)

You are right, I forgot that little fact... Well that being said, nintendo another game you need to confirm at E3... 

now, 1986  was indeed a great year, why? well, Zelda, dragon quest & metroid were all born in that year... and on top of that I am an 86 model too XD...  Such amazing year!!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

While I would have prefered more, I will get this if it comes to Europe

i would love to play the SNES remakes of the first three, but I was hoping for a 2d graphical update in widescreen instead.  I would still like to see 4, 5, & 6 for those reasons as well.  Oh, well.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

I think for a 25th anniversary they could have at least put parts 1-7 on that disc.

I might still get it, though... if a nice booklet and/or other goodies are included.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

I'm certainly not complaining! Considering all the DS remakes made it out of Japan, surely this can too? I would buy this in a heartbeat since I only played the games on the GBC.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network

Never played any DQ game before.   Is there any logical reason for wanting both the NES and SNES versions?   Wouldn't everyone simply play the SNES version?    Unless it's only $20, and even then with extra content (art book, etc) this seems like a rip-off as SNES VC games are only $6 and I can't imagine playing the NES versions at all.

And suddenly the Japan race for 2011 got that much more competitive :P

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Well, I remember jarrod saying something like this was gonna happen (although he said a DQ7 remake specifically).

I would buy this if it came over here.  I've yet to play a DQ game.

I do not understand the logic about complaining about the re-release of classic games. It is not like anyone is forcing you to buy it. There are those of us who want these more than current games. I just hope it makes it over to Europe.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Kenology said:

Well, I remember jarrod saying something like this was gonna happen (although he said a DQ7 remake specifically).

I would buy this if it came over here.  I've yet to play a DQ game.

Why not just play the games available for the DS.