By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dragon Quest 25th Anniversary Collection announced for Wii

Pretty cool but do we even have any chances of seeing it outside of Japan? This seems very unlikely.

Around the Network

Good for the Wii in Japan but it's seriously just another ROM dump? These ultra-lazy cash-ins are kind of pathetic.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

So was the Dragon Quest 25th Anniversary Collection the game(s) in development for the Wii?

Heh, well thats one way to boost hardware in September. Could easily sell 500,000 copies of this collection just in Japan.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Hopefully companies stop doing these pathetic things for the anniversaries of their biggest franchises. It's actually sad and overpriced.

Sega is doing a better job with Sonic Generations for a change.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Never got the chance to play the first trilogy, so it's not too bad for me.

But i can't hide my disappointment over how weak is the content for this collection. And it would fit better on the Ds. imo

So that's what happens when Mario Collection sells a million copies? .... At least it'll include something more like a kickass artbook, or a figure ... soundtrack .... something??

I would buy this if it included DQ VII and VIII, I can see why you wouldn't want to put IV, V, and VI, those just came to DS and you don't want to make those that bought the remakes to feel like they got the shaft for supporting the titles, but VII and VIII could easily run on the Wii and would be a perfect way to roundout and justify a purchase, especially from those that never got the chance to own the DQ games on the Playstation consoles.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

*hits head on keyboard*

-_-

The BuShA owns all!

I havent play any of those games, so at a discounted price it could be a good deal. Of course we have almost 0% of probability for the game to come here, so ;_; 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064