By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ethomaz said:
dsage01 said:

PSP 2nd Holy shit. Back in 2007 I would have never expected the PS3 and PSP to come in 1st and 2nd respectivley. And Wii last. I wouldn't have even dreamed of that in 2008. WOW crazy week for hardware.

Back in 2006 I never expected PS3 in third overall.

This is the game generation most interesting games of all.

Well it looks like it's gonna come in second.

Around the Network
dsage01 said:
ethomaz said:
dsage01 said:

PSP 2nd Holy shit. Back in 2007 I would have never expected the PS3 and PSP to come in 1st and 2nd respectivley. And Wii last. I wouldn't have even dreamed of that in 2008. WOW crazy week for hardware.

Well, with Project Cafe anouncement i really doubt Wii will sell much more. Right now PS3 could pretty much end this generation at first place.

rccsetzer said:
dsage01 said:
ethomaz said:
dsage01 said:

Well, with Project Cafe anouncement i really doubt Wii will sell much more. Right now PS3 could pretty much end this generation at first place.

Only if Wii keeps selling like this after the price cut and the Holidays.

Didnt PSP and Wii get a pricecut?

ethomaz said:
yo_john117 said:
ethomaz said:
yo_john117 said:

Anybody find it odd (and slightly amusing) that Halo Reach outsold GT5 in EMEAA this week?

Me. But PD will show the truth soon.

I wouldn't doubt that your right about that...when is PD releasing sale figures for GT5?

Some days after Sony FY release... I hate sony for having delayed to May 25.

Aye the waiting for this type of stuff is the worst.

Around the Network

Does anyone have any records of some of the posts Crazzyman used to make on here?

Nsanity said:

Didnt PSP and Wii get a pricecut?

Wii 15th May it's gets a cut.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Killzone has been holding steady legs up until this week as it dropped 15k. I geuss we can blame PSN. Hopefully sales will increase when PSN comes back up.

Portal 2 doing great!

kitler53 said:

i'll probably get banned for this but whatever ... this is my personal best order of console sales imaginable!!

Your not the only one, and if they do it is pretty sad a person cannot express this.

Carl2291 said:

Does anyone have any records of some of the posts Crazzyman used to make on here?

ok so i had no idea who he is so i went and looked at his profile to see why you mentioned him

and

I found

this gem of a thread

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=80571&page=1

SO MUCH LOL!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!