By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm not surprised by the Wii hardware numbers. The third-parties pretty much gave up on the Wii (don't feel this is justified), even Nintendo has given up on the Wii and the Project Cafe announcement put a fork in it. So sad. I felt like the Wii had the potential for a longer life.

PSP is on fire in Japan, doing well in Europe/Others. Those Americas numbers are miserly. The PSP just got a price cut to $130 not that long ago too. Dayum. So much for my theory that PSP might get a boost with kids with a competitive price tag (same price as DS Lite). From what I noticed, PSP in North America seems to only really appeal to otakus (I fall into that camp) and diehard fans of Sony IPs these days. 

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

what a glorious week!!!!! :D

GO PSP! deserves every single sale

PS3 is still kicking it in first place in style despite the psn fiasco. It might affect next weeks numbers we shall see.

wii seems to be still overtracked doesn't it? o_O

anywho when is wii getting a price cut? this week right?

sunday may 15th so it is still a ways off.

Crazy week!

PS3 first despite that PSN bloody mess! It reached the 50M sold to end users goal!!! Gratz!

PSP and XB360 second together in a bizarre testicular pie!    And PSP is the only one up WW! 

Wii last??? WTF? Casuals don't read head honchos' official statements, how could Iwata and c. piss them off so much?  8-O  :-? 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Nintendogamer said:
Nsanity said:

Didnt PSP and Wii get a pricecut?

Wii 15th May it's gets a cut.

What about PSP?

Nsanity said:
Nintendogamer said:
Nsanity said:

Didnt PSP and Wii get a pricecut?

Wii 15th May it's gets a cut.

What about PSP?

Already had it a few weeks back in EMEAA.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

PS3 deserves #1 right now for Home Systems as its the only one with games releasing currently.

Wii should get a decent boost after the Price Cut and return to #1 for some weeks. Though it may be more limited due to lack of games it should still hold #1 for weeks.

360 doing good and should do better later this year with some big Kinect stuff.

Also, DS & 3DS are not the same System and its an insult to 3DS that some of you are counting them as 1 in sales.

*Sound Of Rain said:

PS3 deserves #1 right now for Home Systems as its the only one with games releasing currently.

Wii should get a decent boost after the Price Cut and return to #1 for some weeks. Though it may be more limited due to lack of games it should still hold #1 for weeks.

Also, DS & 3DS are not the same System and its an insult to 3DS that some of you are counting them as 1 in sales.

I will be surprised if wii gets to number 1, it will be 4th WW at best.  I don't think they should combine DS and 3DS for sure.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

I will be surprised if wii gets to number 1, it will be 4th WW at best.  I don't think they should combine DS and 3DS for sure.

At least you agree that DS & 3DS are different LOL...Wii will be #1 at least for the 1st week after the Price Cut.

*Sound Of Rain said:
Nintendogamer said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

At least you agree that DS & 3DS are different LOL...Wii will be #1 at least for the 1st week after the Price Cut.

I expect a lift to the 140K range, PS3 will still be around 160K, why should 3DS and DS be combined people still don't know it's a successor to DS, it's like combining DS with GBA.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

PlayStation domination, can't wait for the massive sales when PS3 gets a pricecut :)