By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
yo_john117 said:

Anybody find it odd (and slightly amusing) that Halo Reach outsold GT5 in EMEAA this week?

Me. But PD will show the truth soon.

Around the Network

PS3 #1 again??? with PSP right behind thats shocking, People just like PSP, there's no denying

rccsetzer said:
nightsurge said:
rccsetzer said:
nightsurge said:
ethomaz said:
nightsurge said:

When did the PSN shutdown first begin? I'm surprised it hasn't drastically affected PS3 sales with still being down roughly 2 weeks or more later and with all the bad press it's gotten lately.

Affected some games focused in online play like Portal 2, Killzone 3, SOCOM, etc.

Why people expected PSN down to affect hardware sales?

Because if a major feature isn't going to be working, why buy the device? At least wait until it is operational again. And with all the bad press about the hacking and personal information stolen it would shake potential consumers' confidence in the machine/company.

On the contrary: it would motivate consumers knowing that now PSN will be more secure than before. We are talking about Sony a very big and praised corporation. Sony's reputation is shaken a bit but not destroyed. PSN hack is not enough to do that.

I don't think ANY average consumer would think that way...

I don't think average consumer think either way. Does the average consumer stops buying Windows or using Internet explorer? Is Windows a very secure OS? Is Internet Explorer the most secure browser? Will people stop buying online because they are using Windows combined with Internet Explorer?

atually windows is a secure os. its just nobody cares to hack apple or linux(marketshare). but from time to time there are hacking contests(not in a negative way, just to show security aspects) and apple loses most of the time.

Nintend0m.

Another ~5k week for Other M makes me happy. Show your legs, Samus!

trestres said:

What was Wii's lowest week ever? After the recent adjustements I just don't know anymore.

A few weeks back I think, at 115K but I expect the newest record will be made in a few weeks of lower than 100K.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

what a glorious week!!!!! :D

GO PSP! deserves every single sale

PS3 is still kicking it in first place in style despite the psn fiasco. It might affect next weeks numbers we shall see.

wii seems to be still overtracked doesn't it? o_O

anywho when is wii getting a price cut? this week right?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

didn't expect the PS3 to be on top, not that i'm mad at that! :)

I have a better question to vgchartzer's friends.

Should the Return of the PSN increase the PS3's sales?

M.U.G.E.N said:

what a glorious week!!!!! :D

GO PSP! deserves every single sale

PS3 is still kicking it in first place in style despite the psn fiasco. It might affect next weeks numbers we shall see.

wii seems to be still overtracked doesn't it? o_O

anywho when is wii getting a price cut? this week right?

Way over a million still, and price cut incoming 15th May which wont do anything.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

ethomaz said:
yo_john117 said:

Anybody find it odd (and slightly amusing) that Halo Reach outsold GT5 in EMEAA this week?

Me. But PD will show the truth soon.

I wouldn't doubt that your right about that...when is PD releasing sale figures for GT5?