By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CGI's Official HYPE Series: Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Hynad said:
scabab07 said:
Hynad said:
scabab07 said:

CGI's Official Hype Series.....how very very stupid. No need to put your name in the title at all we can see who created the topic.

Jealous?

Its attention seeking... the thing everybody hates, what kind of idiot would be jealous of that?

Or were you just trying to be clever?

Well, something that people hate more than attention seekers, are those whining all the time over trivial things. ^_-

No attention seekers are hated the most.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
scabab07 said:

Its attention seeking... the thing everybody hates, what kind of idiot would be jealous of that?

Or were you just trying to be clever?

Why don't you actually try to write something about the topic at hand, instead of trying to de-rail the thread because you don't like the fact that someone wants to give his thread an identity of its own, and not make it look like something pulled from some other Website?

What like "Yeah i cant wait for FF Vs XIII its gonna be so cool" like your usual sheep.

Way to justify his attention seeking, and he did it pull it from a site anyway since thats what the link is there for, i mean really.

scabab07 said:

What like "Yeah i cant wait for FF Vs XIII its gonna be so cool" like your usual sheep.

Way to justify his attention seeking, and he did it pull it from a site anyway since thats what the link is there for, i mean really.

The last bit is from a site.

Seriously, if you're not gonna be on topic you'll get reported and maybe banned.

Is it worth having a cry over someone putting his name in a thread title, just go get yourself banned...?

Great thread I'm so excited with this game.

Now reading...

Carl2291 said:
scabab07 said:

The last bit is from a site.

Seriously, if you're not gonna be on topic you'll get reported and maybe banned.

Is it worth having a cry over someone putting his name in a thread title, just go get yourself banned...?

lol please ive been banned dozens of times on this site, usually for having opinion that a certain game isnt very good. Mods are pathetic here, they ban you life then tell you why you were banned, which you cant see since youve been banned.

Obviously i'll be banned, it takes 2 mins to sign back up.

Around the Network

Anyways I'm so very excited for this.

It seems like the FF franchise is the last one I can really rely on for awesome JRPGs.

I just hope we'll see it as soon as possible (something like Spring 2012).

CGI-Quality said:

Guys, disregard the trolling. It's exactly the kind of attention "he seeks" (ironically) and has been reported already.

OT: More screens...

Really im sure i basically called you an attention seeker then everybody else started pestering me. No other fools put their name in the title usually since your name is right by the title anyway.

CGI-Quality said:

Guys, disregard the trolling. It's exactly the kind of attention "he seeks" (ironically) and has been reported already.

OT: More screens...

Erm...

CGI.

Have you ever played Final Fantasy VII? Or watched Advent Children?

Since when does Final Fantasy need any hype? 

Can't wait to play it!

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

scabab07 said:

Really im sure i basically called you an attention seeker then everybody else started pestering me. No other fools put their name in the title usually since your name is right by the title anyway.

Stop taking this thread off topic.  If you come into a thread just to cause trouble you probably shouldn't be there in the first place.