By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CGI's Official HYPE Series: Final Fantasy Versus XIII

According to Famitsu latest list of most wanted games Versus came third while Xiii-2 was number 11 even though it's coming out this year in Japan , no one wants xiii-2 over Versus except for some lower beings such as Darth , so why we should " forget about Versus for now" SE !! Grrrr .

Around the Network

awesome bigest game for me in 2012

ooozxooo said:

awesome bigest game for me in 2013

True :(

I would never, ever get hyped for another squeenix game for as long as I live!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

I would never, ever get hyped for another squeenix game for as long as I live!

SE has many development/production teams that are diffrent form one another you know , we haven't seen a single  game from Nomura team on a home console this gen, you shouldn't generalize.

Around the Network

This and Type-0! :D gonan be amazing..this TGS will def have  something on versus and I HOPE we get Type-0 for NGP as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

scabab07 said:
Hynad said:
scabab07 said:

CGI's Official Hype Series.....how very very stupid. No need to put your name in the title at all we can see who created the topic.

Jealous?

Its attention seeking... the thing everybody hates, what kind of idiot would be jealous of that?

Or were you just trying to be clever?

Why the hell would you come derail a thread that so many people would otherwise enjoy!? Just get out of here.

Despite the not-as-stellar-as-previous-final-fantasies (phew!) response from critics and gamers, I was more and more impressed with FF XIII as the game progressed. Especially after chapter 7 it started blossoming.

Now, after having read that mouth-watering OP, I am just hyped to the max! Nomura seems to be aiming for the stars with this game, and he has the pedigree to pull it off! Looks like 2012 will be the best year for gaming ever.

Nice job CGI  

Game's gonna be great, need me more Final Fantasy.

looks and sounds interesting

this maybe the one i get if the ideas are implemented right