By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CGI's Official HYPE Series: Final Fantasy Versus XIII

I haven't read everything yet, but I CANNOT wait for this game!!!!

Around the Network

Should get the TGS trailer on

Actual gameplay looks stunning for this game, although I wish it would just get finished already!

I feel like I know why it's taking so long, but I really hope it isn't true.

Anyway, this looks like it's going to take a big poo on XIII, I can't wait.

CGI-Quality said:

TGS trailer? From what year, '09?

2010. It's also got Agito XIII in it though.

CGI's Official Hype Series.....how very very stupid. No need to put your name in the title at all we can see who created the topic.

scabab07 said:

CGI's Official Hype Series.....how very very stupid. No need to put your name in the title at all we can see who created the topic.

Jealous?

Around the Network
Hynad said:
scabab07 said:

Jealous?

Its attention seeking... the thing everybody hates, what kind of idiot would be jealous of that?

Or were you just trying to be clever?

scabab07 said:
Hynad said:
scabab07 said:

Jealous?

Its attention seeking... the thing everybody hates, what kind of idiot would be jealous of that?

Well, something that people hate more than attention seekers, are those whining all the time over trivial things. ^_-

scabab07 said:

Why don't you actually try to write something about the topic at hand, instead of trying to de-rail the thread because you don't like the fact that someone wants to give his thread an identity of its own, and not make it look like something pulled from some other Website?

scabab07 said:
Hynad said:
scabab07 said:

Jealous?

Something CGI certified ought to be taken a closer look.

Jealous!

Good thread, should be a worthy replacement for my "Final Fantasy Versus XIII hype thread with lots of info". I stopped updating it with new info a very long time ago... and decided not to update it anymore when I saw someone created an official thread about Versus XIII in the gaming discussion, lol :P

I wish we had a release date... at this rate the game will be released after next gen starts xD

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P