Good visuals
Robust multiplayer
Tons of stuff to do

- Grinding later on in the game
- Some balancing issues
- Less than impressive hit detection
- Starts off slow

Come on Wii users! start voting!

9.3, excellent game that is very addictive. An excellent game to play with friends and actually just generally play. 

eh, not many people seem to have played this game? 

Around the Network

Extremely addictive gameplay, although it can be quite frustrating at times. For the Wii, very good graphics. And probably the most fun I've had playing a game online although I'm not a very big online gamer. Overall I'd say it's my second favorite JRPG this gen behind Demon's Souls.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

This game is just amazing. It is so addictive I can't believe it. First day I played it I spent over 12 hours straight on it, it is now my number one most played game with over 800 hours! The game looks great, one of the best looking Wii games. The online is amazing, even for all consoles this is GREAT online. The single player is it own experience and is amazing aswell. Overall this game is just a beast! So much fun to be had here, it would be a big mistake to not play it!

Score: 9.8

cura said:

eh, not many people seem to have played this game? 

Nearly 2 million have for over 95 hours each. That's enough to give you an idea!

I know that RainbowYoshi, EnthilZa, Flashpoint, Kenology and many more have played this game, because I've been online with them. 

If anything, this is probably a more popular and loved game than most on this list so far...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Didn't notice this was up. 

Anyway amazing game, love it more than the past games, and second most played game this gen bar none.  Still have a ton more content to do, online missions to complete, and just a lot of fun playing with friends in all honesty.  

For anyone that likes a challenge and basically WoW after you hit 85 (collecting equipment to do more dungeons, do those over to get more equipment to do more battles, etc) then you'll love Monster Hunter, if you thought the past games were less accessible than you'd like and you were a tad confused, try Tri easiest to get into in the series.  

Also love the water battles, it just adds another layer to the game that wasn't there in the past.

9.5/10

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

3 scores needed now.