By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Update on PlayStation Network and Qriocity (All our info stolen!? maybe!)

Tagged games:

Anyone still supporting the hackers?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

This is bad. Hopefully no info was actually misused by anyone.

This is an absolute fucking joke. There's no way Sony should have waited this long to make such a statement when you're talking about this kind of breach and it potentially involving things like credit card details being compromised.

VGChartz

Oh dear god, what the fuck Sony? How could they wait this long to say anything? This is a bloody joke, if the credit card information gets out this will be really bad for Sony

What the fuck? Are they not legally obligated to tell us way sooner than this that our accounts were compromised?

Fucking Sony...

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

Everyone still lumping them all together and still generalizing?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Since many people seem to be ignoring this fact, can I repeat it

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WAS STOLEN

Euphoria14 said:
Ajescent said:

Everyone still lumping them all together and still generalizing?

Not hackers in general, just the guys who hacked psn, I maintain they must have known something bad was going to happen if they released their info.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Munkeh111 said:

Since many people seem to be ignoring this fact, can I repeat it

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WAS STOLEN

Who cares? the Hacker knows my birthday!!!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

This is about as bad as it gets from a security standpoint. The mere fact that they still aren't sure what got stolen after a week is bad. This is serious stuff.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.