By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Bringing Cinematics to MP And Customization & Sprinting

Nintendofanboy266 said:

OHHHHH MY GOD I THOUGHT IT WASN'T POSSIBLE TO IMPROVE THIS GAME ;( naughty dog you are gods of this earth i love you

xbox can smfd

hehe. Awesome last line coming from a Nintendoid.

EDIT: Just saw you make a similar post somewhere else. Seriously - get a life.

Around the Network

I want this game.

Quite a bit.

arcane_chaos said:
BHR-3 said:

4 Million sold before this year ends

looking real good i still play U2 MP almost on a daily basis very underrated MP

THANK GOD SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME!!! Uncharted 2 has the most underrated mp this gen!!! hopefully U3 will change that!!!

OT: OMG!!!! looking good!!! already have this game payed in full!!!(will upgrade if a collectors edition comes out)

EDIT: HOLD ON!!! at 4:16 it says multiplayer beta begins 7-5-11!!!

You know i'm not really into Uncharted, i'm might not even get UC3.... but the co op mp in UC2 was the best i've ever played. the games mp mode is brilliant and split screen co op in UC3 should be good!!

Uncharted 2's multiplayer was indeed underrated...until the 1.05 update.  Then it was merely rated.

I look forward to seeing how "sprint" is implemented into the game. 

Apparently with shooters these days, developers must go down the "COD LIST OF FEATURES" before releasing:

Naughty Dog office:

"So we already trolled them by lowering health and trying to tell them it was just weapon damage increase, so what's next?"

"Well Sir, the list says we still don't have customization of guns or an accelerate button, err... I mean "sprint".

"But we're Naughty Dog!  The greatest developers in the world!  How do we not have these features already?"

"Well, we do call our game "Uncharted" , that might have something to do with it"

"Bullshots! Being a completely different game shouldn't stop us!  I mean, we have guns and stuff damn it, that should be enough of a reason to make Uncharted exactly the same, only in third person view!"

"You're absolutely right sir! and since you guys are paying me waaay to much for the work I actually do, I won't even begin to argue against your line of thinking!"

"Well right on Butch, you're going to go far here"

"Thank you sir"

End of Transcript

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

SPLIT SCREEN! SPLIT SCREEN!

Around the Network
ElGranCabeza said:

Hopefully pre orders for this game pick up soon, right now it's not even showing up, it's a worrying thought if you're an Uncharted fan to be honest.

Personally, as a massive Uncharted fan, I see no reason to pre-order now. If I wait I will get pre-order bonuses from retailers and maybe a special edition

I haven't seen the footage, nor do I plan to but I hope it is fantastic! I'll probably Pre-Order later in the year.

Damn... must be good cause all the players in the vid are so close to the screen..

do people really play like that?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I want to ask if any of you guys played deathmatch on u2. I never could get into because I constantly found people popping up all around me due to respawn.
I did like Elimination though because no respawns meant no one would randomly appear behind me.
I do wish the levels were bigger, but I geuss that's the SOCOM in me.

Jay520 said:

I want to ask if any of you guys played deathmatch on u2. I never could get into because I constantly found people popping up all around me due to respawn.
I did like Elimination though because no respawns meant no one would randomly appear behind me.
I do wish the levels were bigger, but I geuss that's the SOCOM in me.

I played a lot, but eventually left it after a certain infamous update. (not the one that included Cole's skin, lol)

The respawn system, IMO, was overtaxed after the 1.05 update, because due to lower health, people died quicker.  and as such, would have to respawn more in a quicker time frame. Thus, your experience with the game became much more common among players.  

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube.