By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Bringing Cinematics to MP And Customization & Sprinting

so basically stuff killzone 3 is already doing.

anyways i would get this for SP alone.

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:

so basically stuff killzone 3 is already doing.

anyways i would get this for SP alone.

Not entirely. One thing KZ3 really needed was split screen online multiplayer; but they, for an unknown reason, decided not to implement it even though it's a key game component, especially for having fun with friends and getting them interested in a game. Uncharted 3 is including split screen online multi. Also, U3 has online co-op, which will most definitely be split screen as well.

I love KZ3's mp, but your statement just wasn't entirely true. And even though I liked KZ3's multi, I was frustrated that they didn't try to go all out on the amount of features they included in the game. They needed to put loads of gameplay modes into KZ3 to draw in new fans, but they still put just a limited number of modes and gameplay options. Naughty Dog, from what it seems, is trying to go the right direction and really aim to be the #1 online multiplayer game. I hope more than anything GG aims for the same goal in the future. Their multiplayer is amazing, and really deserves to do well.