By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Play 2: Motion plus bundle

puffy said:
Beuli2 said:
gumby_trucker said:
MrT-Tar said:

If this can result in a greater adoption of WM Plus, then I'm all for it

whats the point of no real games are released for it?

Exactly. The way Nintendo is going, it seems they think  Skyward Sword will be their big ultimate motion game or something (it won't).

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised

No I won't. It is clear they are going to use motion plus more for stupid mini-games, given the last trailer shown. They think mini-games and puzzles are exciting and fun, yet they are just atrocius and boring and break the action, and then there is no replay value at them. Nintendo doesn't even know what Zelda is about (according to one interview, they say people play Zelda for the puzzles!), so why should I expect a good game?

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

still, even if Zelda is all that, this is like the 10th minigame collection Nintendo has released on Wii...

2 Wii sports

2 Wii play

Wii Music

Wii Party

Mario Party

2 WarioWare

Brain Age

and the generation isn't over yet. Seems a bit excessive...

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

"oh cool another mini game collection, but it usese Motion !!!! Im so glad i got that motion , im getting SO much mileage." Jesus freaking Christ, even if i wanted this i have no use for another motion controller and i probably wont be able to buy this stand alone.Its said that i use my Move more than my motion Zelda cant get here sooner.

Beuli2 said:

No I won't. It is clear they are going to use motion plus more for stupid mini-games, given the last trailer shown. They think mini-games and puzzles are exciting and fun, yet they are just atrocius and boring and break the action, and then there is no replay value at them. Nintendo doesn't even know what Zelda is about (according to one interview, they say people play Zelda for the puzzles!), so why should I expect a good game?

Yeah. How dare them not make games cater to me!?

Beuli2 said:
puffy said:
Beuli2 said:
gumby_trucker said:
MrT-Tar said:

If this can result in a greater adoption of WM Plus, then I'm all for it

whats the point of no real games are released for it?

Exactly. The way Nintendo is going, it seems they think  Skyward Sword will be their big ultimate motion game or something (it won't).

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised

As I said, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised

Around the Network
DélioPT said:

I honestly doubt this game will be successful. Can Nintendo really differentiate it from games like Wii Party?

it comes with a wiimote?

If I can get it without the WM I will.   I really have no use for another controller.  Guess I could sell it, but this late in the generation they shouldn't only have it as a pack-in.

I guess Fling Smash will be discontinued?

thranx said:
DélioPT said:

I honestly doubt this game will be successful. Can Nintendo really differentiate it from games like Wii Party?

it comes with a wiimote?

So did Wii Party (but you could get it without too)

2 minutes of video footage and the announcement of Wii Play Motion is all we need to write off Skyward Sword? What is this, Celda Country?

TeddostheFireKing said:

this is great, except wasn't Flingsmash also bundled with Wiimoteplus too? it didn't sell well at all, and I've already got 4 controllers right now (2 are Wiimoteplus's), so I don't want another controller, I hope you can buy it without the controller

Same as with Flingsmash you should be able to buy it without the controller.

On other news, Europe gets the red motion plus bundle instead of the black one.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"