By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Leaked email details Final Fantasy VII for NGP

Impressive, the dude got the mail on 27th of december, within 0 minutes opened his mail and within that same 0 minute made a screenshot... and then leaked it 4 months later..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

NGP?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

now you HAVE to buy one MUWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...And I'm supposed to believe this is real? The language used in this supposed letter is extremely unprofessional, the first 'anounce' screaming it's fake. While listing features might actually happen in a letter like this, I doubt they'd make it use words like 'supposedly'.

Definitely a fake. You'll have a hard time trying to convince me otherwise if you try.

VXIII said:

It makes perfect sense , all ff remakes have been on handheld consoles .... Please be false  :(

this

This email seems fake to me, but an ironic thought just occurred to me if it turns out to be real:

In general, Zelda Ocarina of Time and Final Fantasy VII were considered the pinnacle of gaming on their respective competing systems.  So to see both of them getting handheld remakes at around the same time would be hilarious XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Would also like to add that this is obviously fake.

If they're implimenting the FFXIII battle system, then you have no way to use the magics/summons/support Materia's that you wish to use at a certain point. There are just too many combinations you can make with Materia that you can't possibly put it into a system like XIII had.

There are way too many enemmies that can OHKO any character, so if Cloud (Or whoever is leading your party) gets hit by a death spell/hit, you're screwed.

XIII can go to hell.

So can NGP.

>:(

Thank goodness someone finally said it.

badgenome said:
Porcupine_I said:

oh, great job, now i am deaf from that e-mail screaming FAKE so loud!

Come on. When recruiting translators, I'm quite sure it's standard practice to list bullet points as if you're trying to sell them the game. THIS IS REALZ!

i am sure nobody would take a bloody translation job without knowing what game it is for and if it is worth their effort!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

LOL at this e-mail.  I love Final Fantasy VII as much as the next guy but common sense would tell you that if a company is trying to correspond with a linguist for this game they wouldn't give a bulleted, poorly written summary of all of the games upgrades.  Why would a linguist give a crap about things that have nothing to do with his job? 

Interesting

Pathetically fake. They wouldn't explain a game when asking for a translator; not to mention, for a job hiring. The game is already translated (herp derp), plus, to be fair,  I'd honestly think that such a matter of discussion would be over the phone. 

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.