By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rage graphics disoppointing

ok ef gfx for a sec, the gameplay looks boring as hell! 0_0 wtf is up with those weapons!? I expected more creativity from them

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Whilst I agree it doesn't look like it has the end all to be all graphics it still does look very good...about what I would expect from the average game coming out this year.

And it looks REALLY fun!

Slimebeast said:

I don't think it looks any better than Bulletstorm, Homefront or Enslaved or any other average Unreal Engine 3 game.

i won't aruge there but to be fair, shouldn't you be comparing these graphics to fallout rather than bulletstorm?

I'm not shocked at all.

It looks good but I think the source video is only 480p, so that is why it looks a little funky (jaggy). 

This is still pre-beta, so glitches are to be expected

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

ok ef gfx for a sec, the gameplay looks boring as hell! 0_0 wtf is up with those weapons!? I expected more creativity from them

This, and I don't even understand how they think that that Wingstick thing looks cool the way its presented currently, the way the char throws it, with such a speeeeed and force man, it really seems like it could kill a monster, yea yea... and the sounds effects, aww killer!!

it the gameplay is good then 

gameplay > graphics 

i am not going to play the game looking at the scenary. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

The Slenor curse strikes again!

pezus said:
patapon said:

The Slenor curse strikes again!

Wow, you guys are harsh

Selnor is a good guy and his opinions are just as relevant as yours and mine